23rd January 2013, 12:00 PM
annu agarwal1992

What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)

What can i do after completing 12th with PCM 67%+ diploma in electronics and communication Engg with 73% ? Tell me about any correspondance course.

9th April 2013, 03:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)

You can try for engineering degree in ECE. Only a few Universities like Annamalai University, and IGNOU offer admission to engineering through correspondence. Otherwise, you can try for short term courses in VLSI design, embedded systems, and so on. PG diploma in communication design can be selected for studies. Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication, Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics Engineering, etc are other suitable options.
22nd June 2013, 02:16 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)

After completing 12th with PCM you can opt for these courses :

• B.tech(ELECTRONICS/MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL/IT/CS/AERONAUTICAL)

• B.Sc(Bachelor of Science)

• Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/IT/Electronics Engineering

• Biotechnology

• B.E(ECE/MACHENICAL/IT/AERONAUTICAL)

• Diploma and Degree in Graphic Design

• ITI certificate course.

• Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert

• BHM(Bachelor Hotel Management)

• BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application)

Best of luck !
10th April 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by annu agarwal1992 View Post
What can i do after completing 12th with PCM 67%+ diploma in electronics and communication Engg with 73% ? Tell me about any correspondance course.
u can opt for hotel management or u can do interior designing or can go in for animation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?