2nd December 2011, 09:42 AM
dipti varma

Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?

i want to know duration of cs course after m.com,their fees structure,required months for training and salary after completing course.

Related Questions:
  1. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  3. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  4. Eligibility to take up company secretary course? How many years does it take to complete? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  7. Registration procedure in ICWA, fee structure and duration of course? -- [New]
  8. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  9. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  10. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  11. How to register for executive course after completion of 15 months of management training?
  12. What is the procedure of CS? What is the date of announcement of results?
  13. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  15. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  16. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  17. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  18. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
6th December 2011, 03:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipti varma View Post
i want to know duration of cs course after m.com,their fees structure,required months for training and salary after completing course.
Hello friend,
Company Secretary course comprise of three stages and each of them requires a minimum of year to complete.
Since you have done masters, you may register for Executive Program. This is the second stage of the course and is followed by Professional Program.

The fee structure of the course are as follows:
Executive Program- Rs.7000 for commerce graduate and 7500 for non-commerce graduate.
Professional Program- Rs.7500
Cost of prospectus- Rs.350

The duration of the practical training is 15 months.

The salary package of the fresher Company Secretary is between 3.5-4 laks per annum.
13th December 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?

sir, i am at age of 32 years, i have completed m.com. & m.b.a. in finance, i want to know can i do c.s. & after completing c.s. may i got job?
20th January 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

my first year m.com completed before 6 years now i want to complete the second year is it possible or i have write both years
12th February 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to become piolet. I want to know fee structure
22nd February 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i;m complet m.com ab mai aage kya kru
20th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

which medium of this course?
20th March 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

which medium of this course?
11th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sis,
i want to join cs exam , i have pass pgdcca,mcm and m.com.How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course.
2nd September 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs .so can u tell me its process.wht is its fee structure.how can i apply.
12th November 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the detail fees structure of cs
27th December 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the importance of cs course in humburg city of german country for i fresher.as well as the center of icwai in punjab
12th November 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I hav copleted b.com nd i m persuing m.com (3rd sem). Now i want 2 do cs after m.com. What i hav 2 do nd wt z the creteria 4 dz?
30th January 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

iam 26yr old and i have completed my m.com with 60% marks should i pursue for cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?