7th October 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?

I ma diploma holdr and iwant to gt the admision in marin engg. Caurse so plz sugest me name of best intitute aftr mechanical diplma and also tl me the fee structure and duration of this curse and which is the subject to finding the admision should b prepaired.how much marks should b in diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  4. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  8. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  10. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  15. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  18. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
7th October 2011, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I ma diploma holdr and iwant to gt the admision in marin engg. Caurse so plz sugest me name of best intitute aftr mechanical diplma and also tl me the fee structure and duration of this curse and which is the subject to finding the admision should b prepaired.how much marks should b in diploma
Dear friend,

There are so many marine engineering colleges in india.

The list is gievn below-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Thanks
26th October 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?

I am a diploma holder and i want to know about the one year marin course.so pls tell me name of institute afr mechanical diploma and fees,duration of this course.how much should be in diploma
26th May 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is The Fees For Mechanical engineering?
26th May 2012, 08:58 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI.........

Let me provide you various institutes for marine Engineering after completion of diploma:

You can enter only through AIEEE entrance exam.....

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

HOPE IT HELPS!!!!!!!
26th May 2012, 09:09 PM
makancsv

Smile Re: Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey

Here is the list of Best College/University for Marine Engineering

Birla Institute of Technology and Science

Cochin University

Anamalai University

Chennai School of Ship Management

Colleges of Engineering ,Anna University

Bengal Engineering and Science University,Shibpur

Berhampur University

Goa University

Utkal University

University of Madras

Mangalore University

International Maritime Institute

Marine Engineering and Research Institute

Best of luck!!
29th June 2013, 08:03 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical
---------------------------------

1.Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
2.Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
3.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4.Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
5.Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
6.Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
7.Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
8.Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
9.Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
10.Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University,
11.Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
12.Berhampur University
13.Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
14.Bengal Engineering and Science University,Shibpur
15.Mangalore University
16.University of Madras
17.Marine Engineering and Research Institute
18.Colleges of Engineering ,Anna University
19.Anamalai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?