20th June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?

Sir
How can I do diploma course
in oral and maxillofacial surgery????
i want to do this course
please throw some light on this matter
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  2. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?
  7. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  8. Are there any Oral and Maxillofacial surgery seats in India?
  9. Details about MDS course?
  10. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  11. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  12. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  13. Biotech or MBBS or BDS? Which is better for a medical student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  15. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
  16. MDS in maxillofacial surgery
  17. Which are the government jobs available to me after completing BDS?
  18. What is the scope for a student who has got 4 supplies in his/her BDS? Is that person eligible to give MDS entrance in government institute?
18th December 2015, 08:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
How can I do diploma course
in oral and maxillofacial surgery????
i want to do this course
please throw some light on this matter
waiting for your response
The candidate must complete the BDS course to be eligible for Diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Those who have completed their MBBS are eligible for this course. Admissions are made through the entrance exam conducted by the respective university or All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination conducted by the DGHS. The admission notification for Diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery will be released during the month of April/May. One can download the application from the official website or can also get the application from the university counter office as well by paying prescribed fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?