12th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?

Hi
I am 18 years old I have finished my school now applying for BDS course.. I have studied till my 11 grad in regular school.. Then stopped studying my next year due to some problems then I went to another school and gave both my 11 and 12 grad exams privately. I want to know as I have given my 11 and 12 grad exam privately will I be eligible to study BDS in RGUHS??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  3. Can I do BDS if I had no biology in 11th and 12th, I had Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 12th after passing 11th from different school? -- [New]
  5. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  6. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  8. Possibility to change school to study in 12th standard after completed 11th?
  9. Admission in class 12th of other school is possible after studying 11th from other school?
  10. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  12. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  13. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  16. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  17. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2015, 09:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?

RAJIV Gandhi University is one of the best university for BDS course.

Here is the eligibility for getting admission in the RGUHS under BDS course :

** The candidate must be 17 years of age

** He/she should have passed the 12th class with physics chemistry, biology as the core subjects from a recognized education board.

** The candidate must have secure at least 50% marks in the above said subjects.

** The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination held for the entry into the program.

If you have scored 50% or more in your secondary education then you will be definitely eligible for getting admission in BDS.

For your kind information i want to tell you that the course is of 4 years duration followed by 1 year of internship and after completion of he course you can opt for the MDS program that is of 3 year duration.

Here is main subjects of BDS :

** Human Physiology.

** Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology.

** Orthodontics.

** Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

** Materials used in Dentistry.

** Human Oral Anatomy, Physiology, Histology and Tooth Morphology.
13th July 2015, 01:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?

There is no problem, even if you have studied your 11th and 12th standard in different schools. To get BDS course admission in RGUHS(Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences), you should have completed your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum 50% of marks(40% in case of SC/ST candidate). If you can satisfy this requirement, you can apply for BDS course admission in RGUHS.
13th July 2015, 04:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you will be eligible for the course of BDS in RGUHS.
If you have passed the Class 12 Board Examination from a Recognized Board then you are eligible for the course of BDS in RGUHS.
Even if you have given Class 12 from a Private Board it must be from a recognized Private Board.
So if you have done that then you are definitely eligible for the course of BDS.
23rd September 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Which competitive exam i need to compete to get admission in MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in RGUHS & how much rank i should secure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?