22nd February 2011, 08:37 PM
RuleTheWorld

Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch?

i am selected in tcs this january on campus placements.
can u please tell me about the duration of ilp training? And is it necessary that all the same college students will be together in training also?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  2. How to improve skills before joining TCS and duration of training?
  3. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?
  4. How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?
  5. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  7. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  8. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  9. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  10. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  11. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  12. How to apply for Project Internship in TCS? In which field does TCS provide training? -- [New]
  13. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  14. How to join DRDO for project purpose during final year B.Tech? Fee structure for doing the main project?
  15. Summer training in DRDO for btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Exact duration of Company Secretary course including training?
  17. Training of 15 days for a group of 12 engineering students
  18. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
23rd February 2011, 06:14 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch?

hi..
the duration is generally for 3 months to 4 months,
and is is not at all necessary that all the students from the same college will be called in the same batch,
they may be called in different batches also,
last year from my college all the computer and it students were called in one batch and students from other branches were called in the second batch,
the training started by the end of October last year ,but this year they may prep-on it because of the improve in condition of the software companies and the increase in demand of software professionals
23rd February 2011, 10:31 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch?

Duration varies from many option.But approximately 3 months.

No,all students of same college don't get same training batch.
28th February 2011, 07:53 AM
ManishaPandey15

Sir TCS ka traning period kya hota hai .
26th March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my b.tech in april 2011 and i got placed in november 2010. when will they call for training?
24th April 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hai,
I got placed n TCS on tiz March 2011, shall i knw when will they callfor me?
25th April 2011, 01:29 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, previously Duration of training in TCS was 6th month.

but now they are giving only 2 month training.

all the best........
25th April 2011, 03:14 PM
bharanidharans

Hi,
You may have 3 months most probably. Not sure that all the students of same college will get the same batch in training. but give assurance about 50% to 60% of the students of same college will get the same batch in training. The posting depends on your performance in your training.

All the Best.
Do well.
29th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m frm electronics and communication having no knowledge about languages...so plz suggest me language to perpare for tcs pre ilp...
4th May 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir,i got placed in tcs on this december...shall i know when will they call us?
19th May 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got placed in tcs on this december...shall i know when will they call us?
11th June 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

where will be the training held in tcs ?
15th June 2011, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuleTheWorld View Post
i am selected in tcs this january on campus placements.
can u please tell me about the duration of ilp training? And is it necessary that all the same college students will be together in training also?
duration of TCS training is 6 month.

sorry to say dear they are allocated the student.

they are allocated the student in different training institute,

thanks

all the best
18th July 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

18th July 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any elimination in tcs???
30th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got placed in tcs on december 2010.shall i know when will they call us?
6th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i got placed in tcs on nov,2010.
shall i know when will be the joining?
6th August 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

do TCS calls all whom it has given offer letter?
27th August 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am placed in tcs on jan4 2011?i belond to tuticorin district!!when will they call for training?
28th August 2011, 03:51 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Generally the training is for 4 months but if any student fails in the exam that will taken during the training then he could be send for more training.

But friend I can assure you will not be bore at all.There will be very interesting subjects,like foreign language.They will offer you to play computer game also,they will take you to 5 star hotels also.

Just wait for the training.All the best.
10th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

will tcs gives choices to select ilp center?
will all the students same department get same ilp center?
16th September 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

in which city is the TCS training held?
17th October 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I got placed in tcs in sep 2011.shall i know when iam going to get joining letter
20th December 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i got placed in tcs in aug 2011.shall i know when will they call for training.?
4th January 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got placed in tcs in aug 2011.shall i know when will they call for training.?
Dont get excited man, you will get offer letter for sure. i thnk it will take minimum of 6months from the date of selectio. so enjoy well.
16th January 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

hai i have placed in tcs in sep 2011 but i belong to electronics and communication so i dont know much about programming knowledge can any one suggest how to improve my skill
17th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hai i have placed in tcs in sep 2011 but i belong to electronics and communication so i dont know much about programming knowledge can any one suggest how to improve my skill
Don't worry dear. All those who dont belong to CS/IT stream will be grouped in separate batches. You will be imparted essential programming knowledge during the training.
18th January 2012, 08:27 PM
hridyesh mishra

Smile Re: Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch?

Quote:
I will complete my b.tech in april 2011 and i got placed in november 2010. when will they call for training?
when requirement gets made you will be surely called..........so best of luck.
18th January 2012, 11:23 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Training duration of any IT company is 3 months..

After 3 months of classroom training you will be permanent..

It can not be said earlier that same college students are get same training batch.

They can get different training batch also..

You will know it when you get the joining letter..

In the joining letter they will mention the venue of training and the date of joining..

So, don't worry about that.

All the best.
23rd January 2012, 11:35 AM
despire007

Generally the training is for 4 months but if any student fails in the exam that will taken during the training then he could be send for more training.

But friend I can assure you will not be bore at all.There will be very interesting subjects,like foreign language.They will offer you to play computer game also,they will take you to 5 star hotels also.

Just wait for the training.All the best.
12th March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i have got placed in tcs.... so in which month i can get calling letter? and m from mechanical branch dont know much about programming , will it affect?
14th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hi,I want to know , do TCS calls all whom it has given offer letter?
20th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i got placed in tcs on sept 2011 and i am waiting for the joining letter.
i heard that 2 months before joining the company there will be online test....
can i know on wat basis the online test will be held...
so it will be helpful to prepare
17th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am a student studing in Msc.Ict.DoesTCS offer project training for 6 months?
If yes,then how to apply?
8th June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a student of B.tech 3rd year. I want my 7th sem training in TCS . Does TCS offer 6-months project training ?
If yes,then what's the procedure d how to apply?
9th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am also a student of B.tech 3rd year. I want my 7th sem training in TCS . Does TCS offer 6-months project training ?
If yes,then what's the procedure d how to apply?

my email [email protected]
18th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i got my joining letter. But till now my s8 results are not out. whether there will be any problem for joining?
31st July 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Does anybody know when could the may 2012 batch training at trivandrum will complete and how long the training period is at trivandrum?
31st July 2012, 01:44 AM
kumr12345

Hi,
this is kumar,

does anybody know the what is the ILP training Period in Trivandrum for May 2012 batch? and when could it complete..?

thank in advance.....
14th August 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any online test before joining TCS? What should I learn before joining TCS, as i am an electrical engineering student?
2nd September 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

which language CS/IT student should prepare for ilp
6th October 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

when will be the tcs training started for 2012 batch?
7th December 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

is dre elimination in TCS-ILP??
18th December 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i gor selected for TCS. i hav to study 4-2 semester in b.tech. what should be done to do well during. i ahv 4 months time before joning.
1st January 2013, 04:46 PM
TOUSAPHECOUTS

Default Aldon Smith JerseyNoxExanitomom

ï»?Right nowVernon Davis Limited Jersey
University of LouisvilleRookie Quarterback Brian Brohm and LSU Rookie Quarterback Matt Flynn are battling for the Number 2 Quarterback Spot on the Green Bay Packers Roster"Hiring An Alaska Salmon Fishing Guides Will Make Your Vacation In Alaska A Flourishing One By: mikeboles | May 17th 2012 - A lot of fishers do come and go to a certain placeVernon Davis Jersey
but does not have any knowledge regarding about that certain place wherein they will be going and fishing at
ï»?This was a wonderful experience and my desire to learn more about the paperless office became extremely strong at this point There are many forms from which to selectPatrick Willis Jersey
from blocks that interlockjerrey rice jersey youth
to individuals that just stability on a single another
ï»?Though Eagles have won NFL title only thrice and have made super bowl appearances only twiceVernon Davis Jersey
they remain a highly popular team across the country
12th February 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i hav selected for tcs in nov 2012..wen the training and working starts??
18th August 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
As i have got placed in TCS at 2012 october..the first batch was joining their job at 20th august..when will the 2nd batch called...?
13th September 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam,
i am placed in TCS and i am being sent to GUWAHATI for training. Its almost 2full days journey to my home.
can i request the HR to place me in a specific city(like pune or some other place) , and will it be successful??
Please reply
21st January 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a BCA freasher and got placed in TCS in 2015. I hope my joining will be on march 2016. May I know about the duration of training in TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?