26th May 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Ear hearing loss of 50% is enough to be eligible for physical handicapped?

Sir, I am 31 years. I am suffering from ear problem since my childhood.My one ear has 50% loss hearing. Am I eligible for Physical handicapped category candidate.

28th May 2017, 10:12 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Ear hearing loss of 50% is enough to be eligible for physical handicapped?

So you know about the physically handicapped eligibility.

For this,You must have to know that one person can come under the category of physically handicapped if he/she has one of the ear (in both) loss of 60 decibel or more.
So you cannot come under the category of physically handicapped because you have 50% loss of power of one ear.
28th May 2017, 10:13 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Ear hearing loss of 50% is enough to be eligible for physical handicapped?

So you know about the physically handicapped eligibility.

For this,You must have to know that one person can come under the category of physically handicapped if he/she has one of the ear (in both) loss of 60 decibels or more.
So you cannot come under the category of physically handicapped because you have 50% loss of power of one ear.
3rd October 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am deaf for 1 ear (100%) and other ear is working fine. Am I eligible for physically handicapped ?? Somebody saying 40% or more deaf should be there on good ear to treat as physically handicapped ?? Which one is correct ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?