11th September 2016, 09:24 AM
Kritika276

Eligibility for Actuary Science after 12th CBSE with commerce? Will it be among the most demanding jobs in future?

Sir I am a student of 12th of CBSE board having commerce with maths. I want a high paying job. Can I go for actuary with 70% marks in maths? Will it be among the most demanding jobs in future ?

22nd September 2016, 02:55 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Eligibility for Actuary Science after 12th CBSE with commerce? Will it be among the most demanding jobs in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritika276 View Post
Sir I am a student of 12th of CBSE board having commerce with maths. I want a high paying job. Can I go for actuary with 70% marks in maths? Will it be among the most demanding jobs in future ?
Since, you have studied Mathematics at Intermediate course. Those who studied Mathematics or statistics subject at Intermediate level are eligible for Actuary Science after 12th CBSE with commerce stream.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate should have passed Intermediate or equivalent with at least 60% in Mathematics/ Statistics from a recognized board.

There is good scope available for actuary science course. You can get job in the companies like, Non-life insurance, employee benefits, health insurance, asset-management, reinsurance, insurance broking houses and consulting companies etc. It is not possible for you to get High salary without gain some work experience. Being a fresher you can expect Rs. 12,000 to 15,000 per month. Based, your experience and performance you can get high salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?