7th May 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?

Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? I want to be a software engineer in future but s 10th. i dont want to take science maths in class 11th. i am preferring to commerce with computer science. Can I be a software engineer in future with reputed degree course while i am taking commerce with computer science.

9th May 2017, 10:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?

You are not eligible for Software Engineering after passing 12th with Commerce Stream.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and maths are eligible for Software Engineering.

You can do courses like:-

Tally

C++

Java etc.
10th May 2017, 06:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? I want to be a software engineer in future but s 10th. i dont want to take science maths in class 11th. i am preferring to commerce with computer science. Can I be a software engineer in future with reputed degree course while i am taking commerce with computer science.

To become a software engineer in the future, you should choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 10+2. It is very difficult to become a software engineer after studying commerce in 10+2 or graduation. You should study BE / BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology to become a software engineer or you can study B.Sc Computer Science / Information Technology and MCA to become a software engineer. The above given are the straight forward ways available to become a software engineer. If you study commerce, you can pursue your career in the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?