13th April 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?

Hello Sir,
Unfortunately I have failed in my CBSE 12th Science.
Now I would like to change my stream to Commerce in CBSE.
Is it possible for me? What is the procedure for admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  4. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  6. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  9. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  10. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BBA for a candidate who has secured 72.2% in 12th Commerce CBSE?
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  15. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  16. Is CBSE Board awarding scholarship of Rs. 25,000 to 12th qualified candidate?
  17. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  18. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
15th April 2015, 02:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?

No, it is not possible to change your stream in your 12th standard. That's because as per any Intermediate board rules, a candidate has to pursue his/her 11th and 12th standard in only one stream. So, you cannot change to another stream in your 12th standard. If you want to change to Commerce stream, you should pursue your 11th standard, again. So, I suggest you to complete for 12th standard(Science stream) supplementary exams by taking coaching in good coaching center. So, that you can continue your higher studies without wasting your one year.
15th April 2015, 03:14 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?

If you have failed in class 12th from science stream then you have to reappear for the examination again for science stream only there is no other way that you can get rid of, and if you want to change your stream then in that case you have to repeat class 11th again and the same registration rule should be followed again, so this is the only way by which you can change your stream and can go for commerce stream.
15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science.

You can take admission again in 12th class.
Candidate can appear as regular as well as private candidate.

You can also pursue your 12th class from NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ).

To get admission in NIOS, you can apply online.
You can apply online from official website of NIOS.
Just pay your admission fee online through net-banking.

For more details please find the prospectus in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIOS Prospectus.pdf(8.73 MB, 118 views)
19th February 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate had failed in 11 science in maharastra board then can that candidate repeat 11 science in cbse. Please ans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?