28th November 2017, 08:07 PM
sumn9086

Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?

I want to film direction and screenplay course from FTII.I have done bachelor degree in distance degree from Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU). It will make him eligible to take the entrance exam of FTII pune. Can it possible to eligibility recognised by FTII?

29th November 2017, 12:21 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?

Yes you are 100% eligible for appearing in the entrance test organised by FTII pune. The only eligibility is a graduate degree from any recognised board or university or college whether it is regular or distance doesn't affect your eligiblity. The entance form of the FTII pune comes generally in the month of May/July.
29th November 2017, 08:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?

Yes, you are eligible for this course and also can take admission in their entrance examination even after completing your graduation from IGNOU. Because INGOU is also a recognized university by the AICTE.

Eligibility criteria to get admission in FTII, Pune:-

Students must have graduation degree from any recognized university and have physics subject at 12th level to take admission in PG certificate course.
30th November 2017, 12:42 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumn9086 View Post
I want to film direction and screenplay course from FTII.I have done bachelor degree in distance degree from Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU). It will make him eligible to take the entrance exam of FTII pune. Can it possible to eligibility recognised by FTII?
Yes definitely any degree from IGNOU is recognized through out India. IGNOU is Indira Gandhi National Open University. It offers both regular and distance courses and it is recognized by UGC and DEC.

FTII is Film and Television Institute of India. It is regulated under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. It is an autonomous institution which offers different courses on:-
  • Film Direction
  • Cinematography
  • Editing
  • Acting
  • Feature Film Screenplay Writing

The eligibility criteria to apply for FTII Film Direction course are:-

><The candidates should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

><There is no minimum marks required.

><No age limitation.
28th February 2023, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am doing law course after 12th means ballb in Pune so iam now in third year of ballb ..and iam also doing art(b.a) in open university that is ycmou this 2023 year is my final year ..
Then I want to do Ftii Pune acting course that is pg course their entrance exam is going on in the month of June 2023 can I filled form for it and I eligible for it because I want to complete my ballb also .. so it is legal to do ballb and Ftii acting course 2 years at the same time .. please answer me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?