16th December 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in FTII in film direction? How to prepare for FTII entrance exam

i want get admission in FTII in film direction How should I prepare for FTII entrance exam? And which type of question in entrance exam

5th June 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in FTII in film direction? How to prepare for FTII entrance exam

what is the %age required for st students for admission
4th February 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in FTII in film direction? How to prepare for FTII entrance exam

MY self jeetesh sir i have completed graduation. and i want become a good actor sir pls give me process to take admission. To give importent imformation in my email id. and email id is
[email protected]

Thankyou Sir
29th September 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I've done PG in computer software, but want to pursue my career in Arts Direction. Could it be possible from FTII?
22nd October 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir im tanu priya from himachal pradesh.i have completed graduation....i'll do theatre for 5 years in gaiety theatre shimla....my sir told m about ftii.so i want to join ur institute for my future and improvement....i want to be a actress...so plz give me the process to take admission and suggest me that hw to prapare for this....theatre is my life and acting its jst wid m my childhood time....bt i want to a plarform to proove my self....im a learner nd i wat to learn more and more...bcoz the show must go on on.....thanku sir bt plz help nd guide m....to give important informaton in my email id and my id is... [email protected] thank u sir
23rd June 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2 nd year student and i want to have admission for diploma in film direction and screenplay after completing my 10 2.. so is it possible.. and how to prepare for the entrance exam..??
15th November 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

I completed my engineering in 2013 and have been working in an IT company for the past two years. Can I apply to FTII for the three-year course in Film Direction next year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?