1st January 2018, 12:13 AM
Naman9300

Eligibility for admission into B.Sc Biotechnology?

I have passed my 12th with PCB and Computer Science. I din't have Maths as one of the subject in my 12th. However, I secured 60%. Am I eligible now to get admission in B.Sc Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
4th January 2018, 01:16 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission into B.Sc Biotechnology?

Yes, you are eligible to get in B.Sc Biotechnology.

Eligibility for B.Sc in Biotechnology:

A minimum aggregate score of 50% at both Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary level.

PCB as main subjects at 10+2 level, with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in these three.

Some of the major entrance test conducted in India for admission to the course are listed below:

AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Test.

JNU ( Jawaharlal Nehru University ) Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination.

CBEEE (Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination).

DU (University of Delhi) Biotechnology Entrance Examination.

Top Institute offering B.Sc in Biotechnology:

Hans Raj College, New Delhi

Ramjas College, New Delhi

ST. Xavier College, Mumbai

The Oxford College of Science, Banglore

Loyola College, Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?