21st January 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Biotechnology Post Graduation and now I want to pursue PhD in Biotechnology so I need to know what is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Germany after M.Sc Biotechnology? Will I have to write entrance exam for it? Syllabus and selection procedure? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Top 10 colleges which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?
  9. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for doing Ph.D?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  13. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to take admission for Ph.D and to give the NET exams?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  16. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  17. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  18. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
30th November 2017, 05:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?

Procedure to get admission in PhD in Biotechnology course:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing PhD in Biotechnology course.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in order to be eligible.

>> To be eligible for doing PhD in Biotechnology course, you are required to appear in CSIR NET, UGC NET, GATE Entrance Examination's..etc.,

>> On the other side, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by the concerned university in order to be eligible for doing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?