16th August 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Aerospace Engineering from AMIE after completing diploma in automobile?

Sir, I have completed my diploma of automobile now I want join aerospace engineering can its possible by AMIE. Plewase reply soon so that I can decide something soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?
  2. Which course is between diploma, B.Tech and AMIE after passing diploma Automobile Engineering
  3. Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Automobile Company?
  4. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  5. Is it possible to do AMIE by distance education after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to appear for AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after doing diploma in automobile? Are there any centers in Guwahati, Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I do AMIE course through distance learning along with my regular job? I have done Diploma in automobile engineering
  13. What is the syllabus for ARO entrance exam?
  14. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  15. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  16. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  17. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  18. How should I study AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering
18th August 2016, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Aerospace Engineering from AMIE after completing diploma in automobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
me completed my diploma of automobile now I want join aerospace engineering can its possible by Amie
sir give me answer at my email [email protected]
No, Diploma in Automobile candidates are not eligible for Aerospace Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
12th April 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Aerospace Engineering from AMIE after completing diploma in automobile?

Sir I have completed my b.tech in mechanical Engineering and now I want to join the aerospace engineering program is I am eligible if yes please give me details to join
21st August 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am Himanshu and I complete my diploma from mechanical trade.. Can I take admission in amie in aerospace trade...
Please, reply me...! Sir
22nd August 2017, 07:07 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am Himanshu and I complete my diploma from mechanical trade.. Can I take admission in amie in aerospace trade...
Please, reply me...! Sir
A candidate who has completed diploma in Mechanical engineering can apply for B.E/B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. However a candidate with a diploma in automobile is not eligible to get admission in Aerospace Engineering.

You can get direct admission in the second year of B.E/B.Tech Aerospace engineering through Lateral Entry. The candidates need to qualify the Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEET) for admission. The eligibility criteria are

Candidates should have a diploma in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.
The candidates need to score a minimum of 55% in diploma level.
The age of the candidates should be 17 years minimum.

There are limited number of prominent colleges that offers this branch of engineering like

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Sadar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad
Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Secunderabad
Institute of Space Science & Technology
Anna University, Chennai
3rd September 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed diploma in electronics engineering. I want to take aerospace engineering in amie. Is it possible?
4th May 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my B. Sc. (Tech.) and M.Sc.(Tech.) in plastics technology from U.D.C.T. (Mumbai) and now I want to join the aerospace engineering program. Am I eligible if yes please give me details to join. Please reply soon so that I can decide something soon.
8th October 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma from mechanical engineering. now i appearing AMIE from mechanical field & studying in section A. I want to apply for Aerospace Engineering (AMIE). What are required criteria for Aerospace Engineering & what is age limitation.
8th October 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma from mechanical engineering. Now currently appearing for AMIE from in Section-A. I wants to apply for aerospace engineering from IEI (AMIE). What is required criteria & age limit for apply the aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?