26th September 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Dear sir,
I am the Automation Engineer in Bangalore.I had completed Diploma in Electronics&Communication Engineering with 93%.I would like to join in AMIE.So pls help me and the Path for,how to join in AMIE after completing Diploma.The another Mainthing is that i will do AMIE in correspondence!Pls help me Sir/Madam!

My Email-id:[email protected]
Mob.No:09597182717,09360185999

5th December 2014, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

If you have completed Diploma in Engineering from a AICTE approved Institute, then you can surely apply for registration in AMIE course. It is a simple process and you just have to send the application with required fee to the designated address.

As a Diploma holder, you have to clear 13 subjects in AMIE. For 12th pass candidates there are 19 subjects. Hence, you will have far lesser subjects to clear in comparison to 12th pass candidates.

AMIE is accepted everywhere and it is equivalent any B.Tech degree. All you have to do is pass the examination by studying on your own. There will be no regular classes.

For more information visit https://www.ieindia.org/member_application.aspx
4th April 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

what are the benifits of studying amie and how to join in this ,after completion of this course we get better life or not?
6th April 2015, 03:44 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you completed Diploma, so you can apply for AMIE course.
You are eligible for ST(Senior Technician) of AMIE.
Here are step by step information to get admission in AMIE .
1. To complete AMIE you to pass two section of AMIE, Section A and Section B.
2. Their are four Subject in Section A and nine subject in Section B.
3. Each Section have maximum 6 year duration to qualify.
4. first you to download and print a copy of ST/T form available at www.ieindia.org website.
5. after that you to fill the form and made a demand draft of Rs.5800/- in favor of " THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS(INDIA)" payable at KOLKATA.
6. After that you have to go your nearest IEI center with your all diploma certificate( original and one xerox copy of all document ) for attested and verification.
7. after that you have to send the demand draft and attested xerox copy of all documents at THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA ) , 8 Gokhale Road , Kolkata 700020. through speed post.
8. After your admission you have to pay Rs. 2000/- per exam in which you will want to appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?