7th May 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit for UPSC IAS examination 2021 due to Covid 19 Pandemic?

Sir, Madam Kindly please tell me the eligibility criteria to become an IAS officer and how to register for this examination in 2021 due to Covid19 pandemic? What is the age limit and is there any Age relaxation due to Covid19 pandemic?

11th May 2021, 03:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit for UPSC IAS examination 2021 due to Covid 19 Pandemic?

UPSC conducts Civil Service Examination for recruitment of an I.A.S Officers.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of bachelor degree. The age limit is 21-32 years. Relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

The last date to fill the application form for the 2021 examination is over. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th May 2021, 07:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit for UPSC IAS examination 2021 due to Covid 19 Pandemic?

Eligibility criteria and age limit for UPSC IAS examination 2021:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- Candidates must be a graduate or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no mention of minimum passing percentage required to appear in the IAS Exam.
✓ Age Limit:- Candidate's age must be between at least 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
✓ Nationality:- Candidate's nationality must be a citizen of India.

For further more details candidates can check the official website of UPSC-upsconline.nic.in.
12th May 2021, 07:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

I.A.S is Indian Administrative Service and for recruitment one have to qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC.

The examination is conducted in three stages and the eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Educational qualification - Bachelor degree in any discipline.

Age limit - 21-32 years.

There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Last to register for CSE 2021 is over.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th May 2021, 07:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Officer, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the basic qualifications required for appearing in the Civil Services examination to become an IAS officer are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a
recognized university. Students can also appear in the same examination while pursuing final year of their degree course.

As far as you are concerned about any relaxation in eligibility criteria being offered for candidates amid COVID 19 Pandemic situation then there is no like that.

For complete details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
13th May 2021, 12:28 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Madam Kindly please tell me the eligibility criteria to become an IAS officer and how to register for this examination in 2021 due to Covid19 pandemic? What is the age limit and is there any Age relaxation due to Covid19 pandemic?
**You need to apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam (IAS) 2021 conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) held once in a year.
-All candidates who wish to appear in the IAS exam 2021 need to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
i)A candidate must be a citizen of India (Nationality).
ii) 21-32 years (Age Limit)
*Age relaxation:- for SC/ST:- 5 years,OBC:- 3 years PwD :- 10 years..
****No age relaxation will be provided to the Economically Weaker Sections in the UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Exam 2021.
****Candidates must hold a graduation degree in any stream from any university ( educational qualification).
13th May 2021, 12:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

UPSC IAS Eligibility:

Age Limit

The candidate should be between 21 and 32 years, as of 1st August 2021 and the age relaxation will be applied as per the category i.e. 3 years relaxation in upper age limit for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/St category candidates.

Educational Qualification for IAS:

Graduation

Nationality

Indian citizens only

You simply have to visit the official website of UPSC and search for IAS (Civil Service) examination and apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?