5th March 2019, 02:43 PM
Mahatab Pasha

Eligibility to appear for CTET and TET in Bangalore?

Sir, I have completed Rajbhasha Vidwan Parishad under Karnataka Hindi Prachar Samiti, Bengaluru as a degree equivalent to B.A course which is not giving eligibility for writing Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test in Karnataka. Can I appear for writing CTET examination under above mentioned course?

17th April 2019, 06:26 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for CTET and TET in Bangalore?

As you are saying that rajbhasha vidwan parishad under Karnataka Hindi prachar samiti is a degree equivalent to B.A course. So i am assuming it as bachelor degree just like B.A.

So for appearing in the CTET examination you have to pursue B.Ed (Bachelor of education).
CTET requires a candidate to have done graduation and then B.Ed course.
18th April 2019, 04:07 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for CTET and TET in Bangalore?

Eligibility to appear CTET :

Applicant must be a citizen of India to be eligible for CTET

There is no age restiction, however, candidate must be minimum of 17 years of age

Candidate will have to fulfill different eligibility according to their wish to be a Primary or Elementary Teacher

The basic eligibility for the exam is a graduation or a 2-year diploma in elementary education with minimum of 45-50%of marks

Academic qualification for primary stage (class 1-5):

Senior secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year diploma in elementary education

Academic qualification for Elementary stage (class 6-8):

Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?