19th January 2012, 09:58 PM
krishnaraj07

Which course to choose after completing diploma in computer science?

i am an average student completed my diploma in computer science , i in a dilema to choose the course

20th January 2012, 01:45 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: Which course to choose after completing diploma in computer science?

You can do B.E in computer science through lateral entry scheme , if you want need further qualification before going for a job or based on your interest .You can do other short term course and apply for a job.All the best
20th January 2012, 11:53 AM
jeevi12

Default Re: Which course to choose after completing diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnaraj07 View Post
i am an average student completed my diploma in computer science , i in a dilema to choose the course
There are so many courses you can go under completing diploma.
You can join for computer courses like JAVA,ORACLE,C+++,PGDCA(Post graduation in diploma computer application. Which are helpfull for your further studies and too your job. These courses are only for additional studies and for better knowledge.
Diploma is equal to 10+2. So after diploma their will be conducting entrance exam for Engineering. If you are interested on Engineering in computer science or information science its a best choice according to your knowledge. Later you can do M.tech also.
Other than you can do BCA i.e., Bachelor of computer application.For higher studies MCA i.e., Master of computer application can do.
Other than these studies you can go for IIT and graduation.
Otherwise you can take graduation courses.
20th January 2012, 01:25 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma course in computer science stream you can go for courses like-

1.BE/B.tech in the same field- if you want to get specialize in that particular field then BE/B.tech is the best option.
After which you can also get huge job opportunity..

2.BBA- if you have interest in management field then you can go for BBA course.
After that you can also go for MBA course.
Which is very much job prospective.

These are the fields in which you can make your future career.

All the best.
20th January 2012, 02:49 PM
adithyaparavastu

hi,

There are many computer course after the completion of Diploma for detail please visit the site stated below.

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Diploma-courses.aspx
20th January 2012, 04:12 PM
charanjot singh

Smile Re: Which course to choose after completing diploma in computer science?

Going in for B.Tech certainly would have been the best option. But since you donot seem interested in the same you need not compulsorily go for the same. You have other options like BCA, B.Sc etc. The remuneration on completion of the course will not be equal to the B.Tech degree. Also it will be better to go in for a Masters degree. If possible go in for MCA or MBA. With MBA you will be able to find jobs in the administration field. You need to plan as to what will help you make a career of your choice.

B.Tech is the best choice after diploma.As you rre not interested you can do MCA, PGDCA, animation, Designing

Master of Computer Applications(MCA)
MCA is the best choice other than btech for diploma holders in computer.The job opportunities offered MCA course are following

1.System Administrater
2.Database Administrater
3.Network Analyst
4.Systems Manager

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application

PGDCA is a suggested course for diploma holders in computer.It is equivalent to MCA
15th February 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i had completed my diploma in computer science i want to do any couse in two years time and i want to settle in two years please show the way
15th February 2012, 10:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information......

Good luck..................
30th April 2012, 05:49 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

BE/B.tech in the same field- if you want to get specialize in that particular field then BE/B.tech is the best option.for computer courses like JAVA,ORACLE,C+++,PGDCA(Post graduation in diploma computer application. Which are helpfull for your further studies and too your job. These courses are only for additional studies and for better knowledge.
Diploma is equal to 10+2. So after diploma their will be conducting entrance exam for Engineering. If you are interested on Engineering in computer science or information science its a best choice according to your knowledge. Later you can do M.tech also.
Other than you can do BCA i.e., Bachelor of computer application.
12th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing diploma in computer science to become computer engineering
24th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma how can i join IAS exam tl me plz
25th August 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue any Master degree course after my 12th 3 year diploma in computer science with 3 year experience and from which university? I have also done ITILV3 which my company offered me and now I am interested in Masters not graduation!!
9th September 2012, 08:09 AM
smsureshma
Member+

hi

B.Tech after Diploma is one of best option for you
For programming and software, applications developing
you need to have through conceptions in programming
languages...
so it will be better if you do a part time course in :
C,C++
ASP .NET
JAVA
VB.NET
VLSI
PHP
EMBEDDED
MAINFRAME
SAP
Oracle
etc
If you interested in Networking then do
CCNA
Linux Courses
Hardware and Networking
Linux System Admin
For More Courses Click Here..

All the best
26th September 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.sc cs after 3 year diploma in cse
23rd December 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

sir, which exams i can do after completing a diploma in computer engineering
28th December 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

please suggest best courses after joining diploma in electronics engineering
16th January 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me best courses after joining diploma in computer engineering ?
16th January 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please suggest best courses after joining diploma in computer engineering
10th February 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, please guide me that if i do graduation in computer science, then what kind of job oppurtunities i can get in future? And also tell me what is the difference between b.c.s and b.c.a? And in last plz also tell me that after b.c.s can i do M.C.S is it will be better for me or not. Thanks.
8th June 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in computer engineering with 74%. which are the courses to be done after diploma as i m interested in computers but not interested in programming. please suggest me what to do??
7th January 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 3 year diploma in computer engineering suggest me the best course which help in job oppurtunities
26th August 2014, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam. I have completed my diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in 2008 (thou it was a late pass out as am supposed to clear it in 2004, but didn't). Now i want to start a new career. plz assist me in choosing course(s) that can be helpful in shaping my future.
26th January 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing polytechnic in computer engg.....which field should I choose rather than BE
22nd January 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Masters is a best choice after comp. Diploma what's the mean of masters
18th April 2019, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Yes I am committed diplomo computer science and I want to study be computer science but my all the things are in my college and pliease help
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?