26th December 2018, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in DU PhD entrance exam for a postgraduate with 50% in 12th standard?

Sir/Madam, I have secured 50% marks in my 12th. I have already done my Graduation and Post Graduation. I want to do PhD now in Delhi University. So, with this percentage of 12th, am I eligible to appear in DU PhD entrance exam?

14th January 2021, 11:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in DU PhD entrance exam for a postgraduate with 50% in 12th standard?

To be eligible for appearing in the University of Delhi (DU) PHD entrance examination, candidate must have completed his/her M.Phil in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Master's in concerned subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from recognized university.

So, even having secured just 50% marks in your Class 12th, you are eligible for appearing in the University of Delhi (DU) PHD entrance examination if you hold the education qualification mentioned above.

For details regarding DU PhD admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?