22nd May 2011, 10:08 AM
yuduvansh

Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?

can 12th pass student eligible for accturial science entrance exam and is there any percentage criteria??wen will entrance examination forum will be out and from where it will be available????

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th
  2. How can I enter in entrance exam of Acturial Science after passing 12th from Katmandu
  3. Is Acturial science a good option after 12th standard with more than 85% in Maths?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to do Actuarial Science?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How to join the course of Acturial Science? Are there any colleges in India?
  7. What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?
  8. How to pursue the course of Actuarial Science?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  10. Procedure for doing Acturial Science? Is there any entrance exam and what is the time period?
  11. What can I do in Acturial Science after passing 12th?
  12. Guidance regarding Acturial Science course after 12th standard?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition? -- [New]
  15. After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?
  16. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  17. Can I pursue Acturial Science course at masters level after B.Com?
  18. Eligibility criteria to become a Pilot? What procedure to follow to appear for Entrance Exam for Pilot having completed 12th with Science?
22nd May 2011, 12:38 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?

Hi friend,

The attachment which i made with this reply will tell you full information

about the ACTURIAL science.

Thank You
22nd May 2011, 06:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?

Hello friend,
To pursue acturial science after +2, you must have scored a minimum of 85% in Maths or Statistics.
The institute do not conduct any entrance exam.
There are 15 papers which you will have to clear to become an associate member of the acturial society of India.
The syllabus of the course is as follows:
Financial Mathematics
Finance and Financial Reporting
Probability and Mathematical Statistics
Models
General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies
Statistical Methods
Economics
Financial Economics
Business Awareness Module
Core Applications concepts consisting of assets and liabilities
Modelling
Communications
Health & care Insurance
Life Insurance
Pension & other employee benefit
Finance & Investment
General Insurance
22nd May 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?

elegibility for study b.tech course
22nd May 2011, 11:55 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend i am attaching the file that will provide you all the necessary details like that of the eligibility , introduction about Actuarial science and other info which you require
please go through it ....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Actuary as a career.pdf(251.8 KB, 259 views)
30th May 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

which colleges in mumbai offer acturial science courses ?where are they located in mumbai?
11th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR,RECENTLY I HAVE PASSED CLASS 12TH(PCM) WITH 58 % PERCENT IN MATHS.CAN I JOIN BSC ACTUARIAL SCIENCE.IF NO,WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR PERSUING THIS COURSE.
12th June 2011, 12:01 PM
barkha babbar

can i give acturial exams while doing engineering?
8th August 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how to register for acturial science course
13th September 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

When we can give nda exam?how? (for download)
26th March 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

pl. provide the list of regular institutes for acturial science alongwith their fee in India.
21st April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

is a commerce student without maths eligible for acturial science??
which coarse would be better ssb or acturial for an average student??
20th September 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which univesity in kenya oftrs best studies in acturial science,n wat grade in math at form four level
30th May 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 70 in maths.. am i eligible to pursue this course?
1st August 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i m parul kaushik, i m doing b.tech in c.s.e., i m in 3rd year , i have got 81 marks in maths in 12th class, please tell me am i elliginle for giving the acturial science entrance exam based on 12th standard or not ????????? , sir /madam please give me a reply ,,my email id is [email protected],..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?