23rd September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology this month from Calcutta University. I want to do PhD in Europe. So, which entrance exam I have to appear for to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  2. Entrance exams to study PhD in Biochemistry in Europe?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Microbiology in US?
  4. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  6. Which is better to take M.Phil or Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Applied Microbiology?
  7. Detailed information about TIFR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Tech without GATE being a Microbiology postgraduate?
  9. Should I appear in TIFR entrance exam to study PhD in Microbiology being a M.Phil candidate?
  10. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  11. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  12. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe
  14. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  15. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  16. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?
  18. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
24th June 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?

I have completed M.Sc. Microbiology in 2014 from VNSGU . I want to do PhD in Germany . So which entrance exam l have to appear for to get the admission? And I have 2year of work experience in Pathological laboratory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?