11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?

Friends, when Patna University will conducts its Phd entrance exam? Also tell me when the notification release. Kindly tell me the eligibility to give this exam. I also want to know that Home Science Phd course is there in Patna University or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Patna University offered PhD in Commerce?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?
  3. Is PhD(Philosophy) offered by Panjab University? Eligibility to apply & date of notification?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) with scholarship in Patna University?
  5. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  6. When the notification of JNU Ph.D entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of Ph.D entrance exam? Is Ph.D in Economics offered by JNU?
  7. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  8. When the notification of JNU PhD Entrance Test will be released?
  9. When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design?
  10. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? -- [New]
  13. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  15. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the notification of ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission Test will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD Admission Test? Is PhD in Statistics offered by ISM Dhanbad?
  17. Details and eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD entrance exam? PhD subjects available in SIU?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?