9th November 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in IPCC exam for a BCom graduate with 58% marks?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BCom and scored 58% marks. I want to become a Chartered Accountant. So, I want to appear in IPCC exam. Kindly tell me with this percentage of marks, I will be eligible to appear in this exam?

14th November 2019, 07:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IPCC exam for a BCom graduate with 58% marks?

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is the 2nd stage of Chartered Accountancy course. The minimum academic qualification required to directly appear for IPCC stage is 55% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce. In case of non commerce stream, it is 60% marks.

You are eligible to directly appear for IPCC stage with 58% marks in Bachelor's degree in commerce.
14th November 2019, 08:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IPCC exam for a BCom graduate with 58% marks?

Having completed your B.Com degree course with 58% marks, you are eligible to to register for CA IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) through Direct Entry Scheme as for B.Com graduates the minimum marks required in aggregate to register for CA IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme is 55%.

For details regarding the registration process of CA IPCC, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
14th November 2019, 08:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your B.Com degree course with 58% marks, you are eligible to to register for CA IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) through Direct Entry Scheme as for B.Com graduates the minimum marks required in aggregate to register for CA IPCC through Direct Entry Scheme is 55%.

For details regarding the registration process of CA IPCC, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?