21st August 2018, 02:55 AM
SHUBHAM MORIWAL

Eligibility to study LLB for BCom(H) graduate with 45% marks?

Respected Sir, I have done my BCom(H) this year with 45% marks. I want to become an Advocate so I want to do LLB course now. I just want to know that am I eligible or not for studying LLB course with this percentage of marks?

23rd August 2018, 09:27 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for BCom(H) graduate with 45% marks?

Yes, minimum 45% of marks (general) are required in graduation with some exceptions. Beside this you have to clear certain entrance exams such as CLAT, LAWCET among others.
25th August 2018, 12:29 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The criteria for doing LLB is graduation degree.Graduation in any stream can be applicable for doing LLB course.

LLB is a three year degree course and it can done on regular mode.Correspondence course is not acceptable.

Eligibility criteria -

You should have graduation degree.

Minimum marks in graduation should be 45%.

40% marks for SC/ST category.

Age limit is 30 years.There is five year relaxation for SC/ST categories.
OBC and general have same age limit.
25th August 2018, 09:02 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Law) course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Bachelor of Law (LLB) course is given below,

Name of the Course - Bachelor of Law (LLB)

<> You should have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

<> The minimum percentage required in Graduation must be 45% marks for General Category candidates. And there will be relaxation in percentage for other caste's category candidates.

<> As you are have completed B.Com (H), I can say that you are certainly eligible and need to attend LLB Entrance Test for pursuing this course.
25th August 2018, 04:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study LLB after B.Com(H) graduate with 45% marks.

=> Candidate should have passed graduation in any stream with at least 45% from a recognized university.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should appear in Common Law Admission Test.
25th August 2018, 04:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in LLB are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university in any of the stream.
Candidate age is not fixed to get admission.
Candidate must have scored at least 45% to 50% aggregate in graduation.
Relaxation will be given as per the rules and guidelines.
Candidate must have to clear CLAT entrance test to get admission.

You are eligible to get admission but you have to clear entrance test also.
26th August 2018, 10:58 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after Bachelor degree.

The admission in the course is offered after qualifying entrance examination conducted by the respective university. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies for different university.

Even some of universities allows candidate passed with minimum passing percentage to appear for examination.

So, you need to visit the respective university website for more information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?