16th April 2019, 07:19 PM
kailas dada kadam

Eligibility to appear for MPSC exam after passing Graduation from Odisha?

Respective Sir, I have completed my graduation from KIIT University, Odisha but, I'm from Maharashtra. So, can I apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC examination?

22nd April 2019, 11:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for MPSC exam after passing Graduation from Odisha?

To apply for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) the minimum education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your graduation degree course from KIIT University, Odisha which is a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for MPSC examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more detailed information regarding the same examination, you can refer to its official link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?