10th October 2018, 11:35 AM
rajatgadagi

Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a candidate who lost PUC marks card?

Hello everyone, I am a medical student but I have lost my PUC marks card. However, I have an internet copy of my PUC result. So, am I eligible to apply for NEET-UG? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

14th October 2018, 11:28 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a candidate who lost PUC marks card?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NEET examination but you need to have the certificate after qualifying in the entrance examination.

You can get the new marksheet ( duplicate certificate ) from the recognised board if you will apply for it.

So, you can apply for the marksheet as it is important for the future also. Internet copy is not valid in all the case.
15th October 2018, 12:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a candidate who lost PUC marks card?

Yes, you are eligible for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test if you have lost your PUC marksheet. Original marksheets are needed at time of counselling. You can apply for issue of new marksheet in between.

The academic qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum of 50% marks. The age criteria is 17-25 years. You must have at least 50% marks in 12th board exam.
15th October 2018, 10:36 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NEET UG is National Eligibility Test Undergraduate course.

*Rank card of NEET UG is used for MBBS and BDS course.

*Eligibility criteria for NEET is 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

You can appear for NEET after losing PUC marks card. Meanwhile, you should apply for new marksheet.
15th October 2018, 02:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree courses across any medical of India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

Having last your PUC score card (i.e; Marks sheet ), you can still apply for NEET UG as there is no requirement for Class 12th marksheet at the time of application for the same examination.

But, you must have your Class 12th marksheet with you at the time of admission and therefore you must contact to your concerned board of education for issuing you a authorised duplicate marksheet for your Class 12th board examination so that documents does not become hurdle at the time of admission.

For more details and FAQs related to NEET, you can refer to the link www.nta.ac.in.
15th October 2018, 03:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th.

3. The age limit is 17-25 years.

You can apply for NEET UG if you have lost your PUC card. You also need to apply for new marksheet.
15th October 2018, 07:32 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

You must be PCB candidate with minimum of 50% marks in board examination.

The age limit is 17-25 years.

You can apply for NEET UG without having original marksheet.
15th October 2018, 08:11 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

Academic qualification: 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are necessary.

Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

You can appear in NEET UG after losing PUC marks card.
9th December 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my 10th certificate..What can I do now..??
12th December 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my class 10 certificate, what can i do??
24th August 2021, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of PUC marks card & PUC pass certificate ?
16th September 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

If we failed in second puc in supplementary exam
In2022 so can we apply for neet exam which comes in 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?