20th November 2018, 12:35 AM
Shravan parupally

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Telugu) for MA(Linguistics) postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my MA in Linguistics. Now, I want to appear in UGC-NET with Telugu subject. I just want to know that am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with this subject? Please let me know immediately.

26th November 2018, 11:19 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Telugu) for MA(Linguistics) postgraduate?

The requirements to apply for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test:

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any stream with minimum of 55% marks.

For SC/ST candidates, it is 50% marks.

There is no upper age limit for UGC NET exam for Lectureship. It is 30 years for Junior Research Fellowship.
1st December 2018, 03:04 PM
pushpendra-25

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET(Telugu) for MA(Linguistics) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shravan parupally View Post
Hi everyone, I have completed my MA in Linguistics. Now, I want to appear in UGC-NET with Telugu subject. I just want to know that am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with this subject? Please let me know immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam.
The minimum eligibility to apply for UGC NET exam is post graduation degree from recognized university and the candidates can apply for their post-graduation subject or its related subjects only.
As you have completed the MA in linguistics, you can apply for UGC NET Telugu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?