28th September 2018, 11:09 AM
Sandeep kumar panotra

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MA(Rural Development) postgraduate?

Dear friends, I have done MA in Rural Development course. I want to apply and appear in UGC-NET. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to appear in this UGC-NET. Please let me know immediately.

29th September 2018, 05:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MA(Rural Development) postgraduate?

As you have completed MA in Rural Development, so you are eligible to apply for UGC-NET Exam.

Make sure you have secured at least 55% marks in post-graduation, otherwise you may not apply for exam.

Important Dates for UGC-NET:
  • Notification available from 1st September, 2018
  • Online Submission of Application form starts from 30th September.
  • Exam Dates: 2nd December, 2018 and 16th December, 2018
29th September 2018, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MA(Rural Development) postgraduate?

The full form of UGC NET is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for UGC NET exam:

1. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for UGC NET examination.

3. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship and it is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship.

At present, you can apply for NTA NET December, 2019.
29th September 2018, 11:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in UGC NET I'm a postgraduate

UGC NET stands for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Masters degree or post graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. Final year candidate of post graduation can also apply for this exam. NET is held twice every year.

You must have 55 % marks in your masters degree then you are eligible for this exam.
30th September 2018, 09:11 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You are post graduate candidate in Rural Development. You will have to select subject from list of subjects available to appear for National Eligibility Test. Further requirements for NET exam:

Academic qualification: Master's degree with minimum of 55% marks.

Age limit: No upper age limit.

Apply for NET December exam now as online applications are going on.
30th September 2018, 01:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

UGC NET is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

Master of Arts Rural Development candidates can apply for NET examination. The percentage of marks required for NET exam is 55% in master's degree.

You need to satisfy minimum percentage of marks requirement. You can appear for NET exam by selecting any subject from list of subjects available.
30th September 2018, 03:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Master of Arts in Rural Development candidates can apply for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test because the criteria required is:

~~Post graduation with minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

~~No age limit for lectureship.

~~The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

SC/ST candidates get five percent relaxation in marks in required percentage for NET exam.
2nd October 2018, 02:04 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

UGC NET stands for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for UGC NET exam:

1. Candidates should have master's degree in any stream from a recognised university.

2. Candidates need to score 55% marks in master's degree for UGC NET examination.

3. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship and it is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship.
11th January 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing post-graduation (RURAL DEVELOPMENT) to NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY.
Am I eligible for UGC NET ?
I mean to say that, Distance education courses are also eligible for UGC NET ?

MOB-- 7631788823
EMAIL- [email protected]
3rd March 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in Rural Development course. I want to apply and appear in UGC-NET 2019. So, I would like to know about the subject in which i can appear as the Rural development subject is not mentioned in the list of UGC-NET. Please let me know immediately.
17th July 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in rural development I want to apply and appear in UGC - NET 2019 .so I would like to know about the subject in which I can appear as the subject rural areas is not mentioned in the list of UGC- NET please let me know immediately
29th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA rural development.i want to apply in UGC -NET exam 2019.I would like to know about my subject on which I can appear the subject rural development syllabus and course is not mentioned in the list of ugc-net .please let me know immediately
17th March 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing masters in rural development through ignou am i eligible for ugc net
10th May 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA rural development from IGNOU . I want to apply in UGC -NET exam 2019.I would like to know about my subject on which I can appear the subject rural development syllabus and course is not mentioned in the list of ugc-net .
please let me know immediately.
16th June 2020, 02:36 AM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MA rural development from IGNOU . I want to apply in UGC -NET exam 2019.I would like to know about my subject on which I can appear the subject rural development syllabus and course is not mentioned in the list of ugc-net .
please let me know immediately.
UGC NET exam is conducted twice a year for the selection of lecturer and JRF. the candidates who have completed the master's degree with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for NET exam.

The candidates should apply for the their post graduation or its related subject only as the paper 2 of UGC NET exam consists questions of PG Subjects only. and candidates must qualify with minimum cutoff marks including marks from both subjects,

As you have completed the MA in rural development, you can apply for the UGC NET International & Area Studies or sociology subject.
Hope it will help you. all the best.
1st January 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my masters in rural development from ignou,and wanted to apply for ugc net bt my subject is not mentioned in the ugc net list.so,now in which subject can I apply to give ugc net ,and can I am eligible to apply in geography subject, plz respond and clear my doubts of both questions, plz help me guys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?