7th January 2011, 02:58 PM
Soumya Chakraborty Dumdum

Eligibility and application procedure for Jobs in CBI and other Intelligence field after B.Tech. in ECE

Sir/madam, I am Soumya Chakraborty from Kolkata. I am a final year B.tech student of Electronics & Communication stream. I am 21 years old. I am very much interested about C.B.I. and other investigation related jobs.
So please tell me how can I apply for those job, criteria, age limits. Please Help me.

7th January 2011, 06:27 PM
citizen journalist

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure for Jobs in CBI and other Intelligence field after B.Tech. in ECE

i appreciate your interest .there r only few openings in this area.as a matter of confidentiality CBI recruit only from police force based on their performance and record.you have to have an constant eye on the employment newspaper,bcoz its only way where you can get further info for your dream post.i would also tell you if i get further news on it.keep a look at this forum for more updates
8th January 2011, 11:34 PM
Soumya Chakraborty Dumdum

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure for Jobs in CBI and other Intelligence field after B.Tech. in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen journalist View Post
i appreciate your interest .there r only few openings in this area.as a matter of confidentiality CBI recruit only from police force based on their performance and record.you have to have an constant eye on the employment newspaper,bcoz its only way where you can get further info for your dream post.i would also tell you if i get further news on it.keep a look at this forum for more updates
Thank you very much for your kind reply sir. Your kind information will surely help me to success my dream
26th February 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and application procedure for Jobs in CBI and other Intelligence field after B.Tech. in ECE
4th March 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND AGE IS REQUIRED TO GET THE JOB IN CBI
11th March 2011, 07:11 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

.there r only few openings in this area.as a matter of confidentiality CBI recruit only from police force based on their performance and record.you have to have an constant eye on the employment newspaper,bcoz its only way where you can get further info for your dream post.

good luck
23rd March 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am y.g.karthik i have done my b-tech in chemical engineering. i have lot of interest to join in CBI. i want a correct way how to approach this jobs. The engineering students can appear these type of jobs so please kindly let me know the what is the procedure. my e-mail id-- '[email protected]'.
4th April 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i studying dcme 1 st year so i would like to join this job
so i don't have any experience but i want work with cbi job
15th April 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

to join cbi after bds
18th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i am shaik fareen , i did my graduate engineering in the disciplane B.Tech (chemical engineering). I am very much intrseted to join the CBI or other posts which relates CBI department from my childhood,so could you please give me some detailed information about
1.is their any possibilities to join girls into cbi ?
2.what is the age limit it ?
3.how to apply for the post ,where we can find the vacancies notifications i.e., either paper ads or we have to go through official website of CBI?
please help me to join into cbi and save the nation against corruption.
29th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i ve done mca.. i wanted to join cbi eagerly..!! I m female 22... plzz provide me all essential informatons....
eligibilty criteria and how to apply...

regards...
13th July 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

sir; i am commerce student . I want join cbi .its possiable .pls give me same ida
15th July 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am aroop saha commerce student i have interest on cbi jobs can these is possible to become cbi workman.
23rd July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how to apply the applicatuon form
25th July 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i want cbi job what is the procedure.it is my dream
31st July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i am btech student i have interest on cbi jobs .but btech students are elligible for this job or not..please provide me some information...regarding..cbi
14th October 2011, 11:38 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

.there r only few openings in this area.as a matter of confidentiality CBI recruit only from police force based on their performance and record.you have to have an constant eye on the employment newspaper,bcoz its only way where you can get further info for your dream post.
15th June 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir hy,i am studying in K.K.Autonomous College,BAM under the stream computer science(U.G) can i apply for CBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?