30th May 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for joining CBI course in Chennai?

What is the procedure to be followed for joining CBI course in Chennai? What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone tell me what all necessary steps we need to take to enroll to the CBI course? Hope that someone would help me with the information?

5th August 2015, 10:45 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for joining CBI course in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to be followed for joining CBI course in Chennai? What would be the eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone tell me what all necessary steps we need to take to enroll to the CBI course? Hope that someone would help me with the information?
If you want to become a CBI officer then you have qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Usually the entrance exam for CBI officer will be held during the month of February.

Eligibility for Central Bureau of Investigation Exam:

1. Educational Qualifications: - Three years Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.

2. Age Limit: - Not below 20 and not more than 25 years and upper age relaxation will be given for reserved category students.

The application form can be download from the official website of SSC and designated Post Offices. The selection will be based on Written Test, Personal Interview and According to Rule and Regulation of the Govt of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?