16th August 2016, 03:28 PM
yarramsetti meghana

Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

I have completed my diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. I wan to appear for CTET test. Can you please tell me am I eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  3. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  4. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering Institute after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering scoring 70.5% marks?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering after diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  8. Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation?
  9. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  10. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  11. Can I apply for JRF being a B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  12. Can I study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course being a 12th MCVC Electronics Technology candidate?
  13. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  15. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. Availability of CTET 2016 examination form
22nd September 2016, 06:26 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarramsetti meghana View Post
I have completed my diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation. I wan to appear for CTET test. Can you please tell me am I eligible for it?
No, you cannot appear for CTET exam if you are a Diploma holder candidate. You must have any Bachelor degree in any stream to be eligible for applying CTET exam. Being a diploma holder candidate, you cannot apply for CTET exam.
26th September 2021, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?

I have done Diploma in Electrical engineering, I have not done puc, can I apply for ctet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?