7th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CTET for a candidate with 48% in BA and 53% in BEd?

Respected Sir, I have secured 48% marks in my BA and 53% in BEd course. Am I eligible to apply for CTET with these percentage of marks? Please let me know about my eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th August 2018, 06:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CTET for a candidate with 48% in BA and 53% in BEd?

For appearing in CTET examination the minimum required aggregate is 50% in bachelor degree and have done B.Ed course.

There is 5% relaxation in aggregate ( 50-5 = 45% ) for SC/ST candidates.

There is no upper age limit to appear in examination. So, you are not eligible to appear in examination if you belong to general category.
15th August 2018, 07:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CTET for a candidate with 48% in BA and 53% in BEd?

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test and entrance examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. There is 5% relaxation in minimum required aggregate to appear in examination. So, if you belong to reserved category then you are eligible to appear in examination
9th September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 49.9% in B.Sc., 65.3% in MBA and 65% in B.Ed., am I eligible for TET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?