29th September 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CTET recruitment for a candidate with 48% in BSc, 60% in MA and 65% in BEd course?

Sir, I belongs to General category and I have scored 48% in BSc, 60% in MA and 65% in BEd course. I want to apply for CTET. So, I would like to know that with these percentages of marks in overall academics, I am eligible to apply for CTET?

30th September 2018, 02:07 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CTET recruitment for a candidate with 48% in BSc, 60% in MA and 65% in BEd course?

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The examination is conducted by CBSE for final selection.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is varies with Primary, PGT and TGT recruitment.

According to your qualification you are eligible to appear in the examination for all the above.

You have to qualify in the examination for final selection as teacher.
30th September 2018, 05:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CTET recruitment for a candidate with 48% in BSc, 60% in MA and 65% in BEd course?

Candidates with master degree qualification and B.Ed are eligible to appear in CTET examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. Candidates after qualifying in the entrance test will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in schools.

You are eligible for Primary, TGT as well as PGT on the basis of your qualification. For more information about CTET visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
30th September 2018, 07:29 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

You can apply for CTET examination. It is conducted by CBSE. CTET is conducted for selection in government schools.

The minimum eligibility to appear in examination is 12th with diploma in education but you have master degree as well as B.Ed qualification, so you are eligible for TGT as well as PGT also.

The application form 2018 examination is over. So, you have to wait for the next application form to appear in the examination.
30th September 2018, 07:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for CTET recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed graduation from at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
Candidate must be a holder of B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in B.Ed.
Any particular age criteria not fixed yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?