4th July 2018, 01:51 AM
jhaltareetu

Eligibility to appear in CTET for a candidate with 47% in BCom, 50% in MCom and 70% in BEd?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom with 47%, MCom with 50% and BEd with 70% marks. I am interested to apply in CTET. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply in this entrance test. Please tell me immediately.

7th July 2018, 08:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CTET for a candidate with 47% in BCom, 50% in MCom and 70% in BEd?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in this CTET Examination is given below.

<> There are two stages and qualification required varies from stage to stage.
@ For Primary Stage: Classes I to V
@ For Elementary Stage: Classes VI to VIII

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to appear in CTET Examination. If you have completed Graduation with minimum 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard. Hence, based on this I can say that you are eligible.

Click here for More Details

7th July 2018, 02:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CTET for a candidate with 47% in BCom, 50% in MCom and 70% in BEd?

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test and it is conducted by CBSE for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

The candidates have to appear and qualify for entrance examination for final selection.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th and have Diploma in Education certificate.

But, you have done master degree in commerce and also have B.Ed qualification, so you are eligible to appear in examination.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

7th July 2018, 04:52 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

CTET exam is conducted every year by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education).

Educational qualifications required for CTET exam are mentioned below:-

1. Completion of 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board or university in Secondary stage.

2. Completion of graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board or university in Elementary stage.

3. Age limit:- Not less than 17 years(Secondary stage).
No age limit(Elementary stage).

4. Nationality:- Indian.

5. Marks relaxation:- 5% marks relaxed for OBC, and SC/ST candidates.

7th July 2018, 11:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for primary teacher, TGT and PGT.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE. Candidates passed master degree and have B.Ed qualification are eligible for all the post.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.

9th July 2018, 07:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) it is conducted by CBSE. The examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

As per your qualification you can apply for PGT recruitment.

Once you will qualify in the examination, you will become eligible to appear in examination.

To get syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.

15th July 2018, 01:46 AM
Ramabai L

Eligibility of Central Teacher Eligibility Test

- CTET 2018 eligibility is given by the CBSE
- Candidate should be an Indian
- There is no upper age limit but the candidate must be above 18 years
- Minimum required marks 45%-50%
- Candidate should complete Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Education

3rd March 2020, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello there I have secured 43% in graduating and 58% in pg And 70 in bed can I apply for ctet under which point I can fill the form I scored 57 % in 12th

Plz guide

5th March 2020, 05:16 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

--Candidate must passed 12th from a. Recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Candidate must passed Graduation from a recognized board with minimum of 50%Mark's.

-Must passed 1 year course of B.Ed

After completing all these stages,you are eligible for appearing in the entrnace exam of CTET.

--Important Dates:-
:-Registration start in 24 febrauary - 2 March,2020
:- Exam Date in 5 July,2020

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?