24th October 2020, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IBPS RRB recruitment for a 33 years old SC candidate?

Hi everyone, I am 33 years old and I belong to SC category. I want to apply for the IBPS RRB recruitment. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply for this recruitment. I am a graduate as well.

15th November 2020, 11:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IBPS RRB recruitment for a 33 years old SC candidate?

IBPS conducted examination for recruitment in RRBs.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 18-28 years but varies with posts and there is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category as per government norms .

So, SC category candidates can appear in the examination till 33 years. Examination is conducted in various stages and mandatory to qualify in all stages for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?