22nd July 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB exam for 27 years and 5 months old candidate?

Hello everyone,
I have completed 27 years and 5 months now. My question is that if am I eligible to apply for IBPS RRB exam? Please let me now about my eligibility as soon as possible.

24th July 2015, 01:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB exam for 27 years and 5 months old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have completed 27 years and 5 months now. My question is that if am I eligible to apply for IBPS RRB exam? Please let me now about my eligibility as soon as possible.
As per age criteria, you are eligible for IBPS RRB exam.

Age criteria:-

For Officer Scale III: Between 21 years to 40 years

For Officer Scale II: Between 21 years to 32 years

For Officer Scale I: Between 18 years to 28 years

For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years to 28 years
25th July 2015, 04:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB exam for 27 years and 5 months old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IBPS RRB exam being a 27 years and 5 months old candidate .

IBPS conducts RRB exam for vacancies in Regional Rural Bank.The Common written exam is conducted to recruit Office Assistants and Officers(Scale I,II,III) in 62 RRBs spread across India.

The eligibility to apply for the exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed in any degree from university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 18 years to 28 years.

-The IBPS exam questions are from English,General awareness, Marketing and Computers, Quantitative aptitude,Test of reasoning.

-The exam process is conducted in different stages;

*Preliminary Examination,

*Main Examination,

*Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?