3rd April 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NET and SET for a candidate with 74% in BCA(H)?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BCA(H) and scored 74% marks. I want to apply for SET and NET. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in these two entrance test. Please tell me immediately.

12th April 2019, 10:12 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NET and SET for a candidate with 74% in BCA(H)?

NET or SET is conducted for recruitment of candidates as lecturer or for JRF.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% aggregate.

So, you will have to pursue master course to become eligible to appear for the examination.
13th April 2019, 10:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NET and SET for a candidate with 74% in BCA(H)?

NET ( National Eligibility Test ) and SET ( State Eligibility Test ). The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 55% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination as you do not have the required qualification.
15th April 2019, 02:12 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

For appearing in NET or SET the minimum required qualification is master degree.

Other then required educational qualification candidate must have scored minimum 55% aggregate in master degree.

So, you will have to pursue master degree course to become eligible to appear for the examination.
15th April 2019, 02:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You have to pursue master degree with minimum 55% aggregate then only you will become eligible to appear for NET or SET examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment as lecturer or JRF.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination with bachelor degree qualification.
15th April 2019, 04:53 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

NET(National Eligibility Test) and SET(State Eligibility Test). The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :
Candidate must have passed masters degree in recognized university with 55% aggregate.

So, you will have to pursue masters course to become eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?