5th September 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?

hello sir,
i have completed my UG in BSc with 58% marks, and i have completed my PG in MBA Finance with 57% marks...
can i eligible or applicable for net-set exam?

5th September 2012, 10:50 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i have completed my UG in BSc with 58% marks, and i have completed my PG in MBA Finance with 57% marks...
can i eligible or applicable for net-set exam?
To apply for NET / SET Examination then candidate should have a completed Master degree with any discipline from a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification and final year of master degree may also eligible to apply . If you have a master degree then you are eligible to apply for NET / SET Examination .The basic eligibility criteria for NET / SET examination are same .

SET Stands for State Eligibility Test and this examination was Accredited by U.G.C & Conducted by University Of Pune As a state Agency every year.

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year . In Month of June and December . This examination is conducted for admission to Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship .

Eligibility Criteria for NET / SET :-

Candidate must have a master degree with any discipline from a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks for General and other backward caste . 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates . Candidate who are studying in the final year of master degree may also eligible to apply .

Junior Research Fellowship :- Candidate must not have more than 28 years and Upper age limits is applicable . 5 years relaxation is applicable for all the reserved categories .

For Lectureship :- There is no upper age limits .

The Next announcement will be publish in the month of September or October in the official website of UGC as well as employment news papers .

More details, Visit the official website of UGC :- http://ugcnetonline.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?