13th November 2010, 03:38 PM
nallurisiddu

Eligibility for Asst. Professor in E.C.E dept in Engineering colleges as per AICTE

I had M.Sc(Electronics) and M.E(Electronics&Control).Am I eligible for Asst.Prof in E.C.E dept in Engineering colleges as per AICTE norms

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  2. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  3. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  4. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  5. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college?
  6. What is the salary of a person who has cleared UGC NET exam?
  7. Is Msc(CS) equivalent to BTech(CS) according to AICTE?
  8. not correct
  9. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  10. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor in AICTE approved engineering colleges
  12. Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in governemnt or government aided colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for assistant professor(for ECE or CAS stream) post? I have done my B.E in ECE and my M.E in Process Control and Instrumentation
  14. Any chance to get a government job other than Pharmacist?
  15. Benefits to pursue M.Tech Power System? What can I do after M.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting assistant professor job in CS in any engineering college? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
13th November 2010, 10:45 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Asst. Professor in E.C.E dept in Engineering colleges as per AICTE

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nallyrisiddu
For Professor field you must be M.TECH and for asst.prof B.tech is considerable for Engineering colleges in most of COLLEGES.and even some college take b.tech also for professor as per requirement.
But if you want to make Teaching as a Carrier in Engineering College then better to do M.tech and PhD to have a high position.
Regards
~~
14th November 2010, 07:06 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Asst. Professor in E.C.E dept in Engineering colleges as per AICTE

hii

Eligibility for Asst. Professor in E.C.E dept in Engineering colleges as per AICTE

For Professor field you must be M.TECH and for asst.prof B.tech is considerable for Engineering colleges in most of COLLEGES.and even some college take b.tech also for professor as per requirement.
But if you want to make Teaching as a Carrier in Engineering College then better to do M.tech and PhD to have a high position.

good luck.
4th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am M.Sc. (Electronics) and ph.d in Microwave communication. i am eligilbe or not for teaching in B.tech (ece) depatment.
22nd January 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

for professor you must be phd with relevant experience........ nd the salaries of professor is enough and besides this tutions and you can can also teach students online through wiziq and earn money for ur need.........baaki best of luck
31st January 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to knw is mtech part time a relevant degree ,for being a assistant professor in colg after btech(electronics)!!
31st March 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I am currently doing PhD in IIT Kanpur directly after Btech in NIT Warangal. According to AICTE norms, for Asst prof, you need Btech, Mtech and PhD.
My question will I be allowed by universities to become Asst prof.
28th April 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i got second class in B.Tech(56%) ECE and M.Tech (59%), there is any way to me to become an Asst. prof in Engg. College
23rd May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed BCA (Regular) from Acharya Nagarjuna University and MCA with 62% from IGNOU (Distance) and I am working as a Lecturer in Polytechnic College from the last four years. But, can I eligible for Assistant Professor or not in anyEngineering Colleges. Kindly give me answer, Thanking you Sir,
23rd May 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i am M.Sc. in Geology and phd. in geology . am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in civil engineering for engineering geology in any engineering college.
24th May 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i did my M sc physics mith specilisation in electronics then i did M tech in electronic information system from Bherampur university, I want to know that weather i was eligible for asst-prof of E C E dept as per AICTE & JNTUK norms
1st June 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 2ND CLASS IN B..TECH AND DONE M.TECH FROM NIT , THERE I GOT 6.16 CGPI AS FOR COLLEGE CONVERTION IT IS 61.6 PERCENT THAT IS FIRST CLASS BUT ACCORDING TO AICTE RULE 60 PERCENT IS FOR 6.75 CGPI , NOW I DONT KNOW WHICH CONVERTION I HAVE TO REFFER FOR FACULTY JOB
8th June 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

IS polytechnic experience considered for Engineering colleges ?
13th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done AMIETE from new delhi with 6.75 CGPA and diploma in ECE with 72 persent in ECE.please tell me m i eligible for assistant professor or for lecturer in engineering collage?please do reply me.
7th September 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I have done my M.Sc. (Electronic Science) and M.Tech in Radiophysics and Electronics. Am I eligilbe for the post of Assistant Professor in B.tech (ece) depatment of a engineering college affiliated by AICTE?
14th September 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM BE IN ELECTRONICS AND TELICOM STREAM AND I WANT TO DO PHD WITHOUT ME BY GIVING THE FIVE THESIS PAPER CAN I ELLIGIBLE FOR THE ASSISTANT PROFFESSOR
16th September 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

IS POLTECH EXP CONSIDERED FOR LECTURER POSTION IN DEGREE COLLEGES?
4th October 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am ramesh i have done my UG (B.E in cse)in CSE
i am doing my ME in ECE VLSI
if i want to work in ECE Deparment
is it possible? or i have to work in cse deparment
please tell me
email me:[email protected]
ph:9952229290
20th October 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am sneha , i have done my UG (B.Tech) in ECE
i am doing my ME in MECHATRONICS
if i want to work in Mechanical Depatment
is it possible? or i have to work in ECE department
please tell me
email me: [email protected]
7th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am Prabhu and I have done my U.G in Industrial Microbiology and P.G & Ph.D in Environmental Sciences. I do have research experience in Environmental Biotechnology. Is it possible for me to secure a position of Assistant Professor in Department of Biotechnology in Engineering Colleges ??? Is it mandatory to have completed M.Tech for this position ????

Mail me to [email protected]
8th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, this is Priya.
I have done my UG(BE) in ECE and pursuing my M. Tech Remote Sensing. Kindly let me know if i am eligible for the post of a Lecturer according to the AICTE norms.
24th November 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

B TECH IT FIRST CLASS AND M TECH SECOND CLASS ELIGIBLE FOR LECTURER OR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ACCORDING TO AICTE NORMS
3rd December 2011, 09:10 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education

The eligibility for the assistant professor in the ECE stream as per AICTE norms are :

1. Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks, or an equivalent grade to that of Master’s degree level, in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University.

2. Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility test (NET/SLET/SET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited
by the UGC.

I am uploading the official PDF of the UGC and AICTE. Please refer to them for more information on various posts and their respective pay scales.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AICTE_Regulations_Pay_Scales_for_Degree_22-01-2011.pdf(162.0 KB, 347 views)
File Type: pdf revised_finalugcregulationfinal11.pdf(1.13 MB, 375 views)
File Type: doc Eligibility.doc(31.0 KB, 407 views)
18th January 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.sc. chemistry. am i eligible for the post of lecturer in an engineering college?
8th February 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is work integrated program MS in Bits Pilani is eligible For teaching in anna University affilified colleges....I have 5 years of software industry experience and my UG is B.E(CSE)....pls reply me through [email protected]
10th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have completed B.E(ECE) and M.E (process control and Instrumentation) , shall i work as an assistant professor in the dept of ECE or Dept. of Instrumentation as per aicte norms.
15th March 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i did m.tech in optical engg. And b.tech in ece.
Please tell me , i am eligible for assitant professor in ece or not
20th June 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

HAI SR I HAVE B.TECH 58%,M.TECH 59% CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR ASST. PROF. IN ENGG COLLEGE. FROM VENKAT
27th May 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am ramesh i have done my UG (B.E in cse)in CSE
i am doing my ME in ECE VLSI
if i want to work in ECE Deparment
is it possible? or i have to work in cse deparment
please tell me
email me:[email protected]
ph:9952229290
Hi ramesh did you get your question answered ? I too wanted to know if BE in one stream and Mtech in different is allowed for asst. Professor role
19th August 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
I have done my M.Sc. (Electronic Science) and M.Tech in Radiophysics and Electronics. Am I eligilbe for the post of Assistant Professor in B.tech (ece) depatment of a engineering college affiliated by AICTE?

Yes you are eligible for Assistant Professor of ECE in Engineering colleges accroding AICTE clarifications mentioned as

Item No.21:Consideration of the qualification of M.Sc. degree in electronic science as equivalent
to B.Tech./ B.E.degree for the purpose faculty recruitment in technical institutions.
Decision taken :
Yes, if M.Sc., degree in Electronic Science is equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech. as per AIU.
18th September 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hello , i did msc in microbiology n mtech in environmental engg .Am i elligible for assistant prof in engineering college
25th October 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I am working IT professional having 7 years of experience. Now I am planning to have a career in teaching. I have completed B.tech(Computer Science & Engineering). Now I am planning to join MS course from BITS Pilani.
Please clarify if MS will be considered equivalent to M.Tech and will I be eligible for Post of Associate Professor as per AICTE norms.
2nd February 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have done my B.Tech in EIE dept. And M.Tech in DSCE (ECE). Am I eligible to work as assistant professor in ECE Dept. Please kindly replyas soon as possible. Thank You .
23rd March 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I did my Msc(nuclear physics) and M.tech(VLSI) , am i eligible as a Asst professor in ECE department in Engineering college or not?
2nd April 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

B TECH CSE THIRD AND M TECH FIRST CLASS ELIGIBLE FOR LECTURER OR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ACCORDING TO AICTE NORMS
9th September 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I HAVE DIED MY BE [EIE] AND ME [ELECTRONICS AND CONTROL] WHETHER MY QUALIFICATIONS ARE CONSIDERED FOR ASST PROF POSITIONS IN ECE DEPT / EEE DEPT PLEASE REPLY
5th April 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

My btech IT & mtech CSE . now in year 2016 according to jntuh I am eligible or not to the assistant professor for cse branch.

Please give me clarity
My email: [email protected]
8th July 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me I got 51 percent in BE civil second class engineering and 68 percent in MTech second class as well as PhD am I eligible for teaching in engineering colleges Dr MNB
3rd September 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I did B.E in EEE and perusing M.E in VLSI, Am I eligible to be a assistant professor.
8th March 2020, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I did btech in ece and mtech in eie. Am I eligible for assistant professor in the department of ece?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?