5th September 2015, 12:14 PM

Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview

Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with medium percentages for B.Tech last year student?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  2. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  3. When I can reapply if rejected in IBM Off-Campus Interview?
  4. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  5. When IBM will take Pool Campus Interview in Pondicherry University? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  6. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  8. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about it?
  9. Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  10. Previous year IBM question papers
  11. Am I eligible for IBM after scoring 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Tips to prepare for IBM Off-campus Interview? IBM does not recruits freshers?
  13. What kinds of questions are asked in IBM off-campus Aptitude test? Latest placement pattern of IBM off-campus interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  15. When IBM will conduct Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad? Eligibility criteria and pattern for B.E. fresher?
  16. How can I prepare to crack IBM Off-campus Interview being a MCA postgraduate?
  17. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
5th September 2015, 08:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview

Eligibility Criteria required for ON - Campus drive of IBM :

<> You should have completed any of the below courses

-- B.E/B.Tech

-- M.Tech/M.E

-- M.C.A

<> Passed Outs of the students will be mentioned in the Notification. And should have 65% of marks in through out of your academic career.

<> They will allow maximum one year gap. No other candidate is eligible to apply for IBM.
5th September 2015, 09:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

~> All department students can apply like CSE, IT, EEE, ECE, E&I and B. Sc mathematics, IT, CS, Statistics.

~> BE, BTech, BCA, B.Sc candidates are also eligible to participate.

~> You should have the minimum of 60% marks in degree and 10+2 Class

NOTE.................

Recruitment rounds

1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Round
3. HR round
6th September 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with medium percentages for B.Tech last year student?
Eligibility criteria of IBM recruitment exam:-

IBM is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Selection process of IBM recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?