15th January 2019, 10:38 AM
Varma_999

Eligibility to become a Soldier in EME for 11th student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I belongs to Andhra Pradesh. I want to become a Soldier in EME. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting such job. Kindly let me know immediately.

28th January 2020, 10:17 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Soldier in EME for 11th student?

Corps of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers (EME) is an arms and service branch of Indian Army.

Join Indian Army EME Corps

Through TES (Technical Entry Scheme) After (10+2)
After (10+2) with PCM subject group with at least 70%, you can apply for TES exam conducted twice a year. Selected candidates will be called for SSB interview.

University Entry Scheme (UES)
For B.Tech graduates, Officers of Indian Army conduct preliminary interview at college and select the candidate for SSB interview. Selected candidates from SSB interview can join EME in Indian Army.

Through TGC (Technical Graduate Course)
On the basis of B.Tech aggregate percentage, candidates will be called for SSB interview. Selected candidates from SSB interview can join the EME in Indian Army.

Role of Indian Army EME Corps
- Responsibilities related to design, development, trial, inspection and refit of weapon and equipment systems.
- Provide technical advice to units and conduct recovery operations in peace and war.
- Provides aids to civil authorities in emergencies and natural calamities.
- EME corps has excelled in sports and adventure activities and hence produced outstanding sportsmen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?