7th July 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Soldier in Indian Army for 11th Arts student?

I want to join Indian Army and become a Soldier. Right now I am studying in 11th standard with Arts stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join Indian Army and become a Soldier? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

11th July 2018, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Soldier in Indian Army for 11th Arts student?

For General duty Soldier in Indian Army, the minimum qualification required is class 10th from a recognized board of education. You can apply for any such jobs, when there is a notification.

Recruitment rallies are conducted from time to time by Indian Army all over India. You just need to keep track of any such notifications.
13th July 2018, 10:36 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Soldier in Indian Army for 11th Arts student?

As far as you are concerned about your entry as a soldier in Indian Army then for that you need to qualify its recruitment rally followed by Common Entrance Examination ( CEE ) .

Further, to be eligible to apply for soldier posts in Indian Army, you are required to be an unmarried Indian male citizen with your age lying within 17.5 years to 21 years. Also, you must have completed your Class 10th ( Matriculation ) with at least 45% aggregate with 33% marks in each concerned subject from a recognized board.

For more details and updates regarding upcoming recruitments, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?