27th April 2010, 11:59 PM

Eligibility for CBI examination after 3 year Hotel Management

hi i did 3years degree in hotel management,form SMU university.am i eligble for cbi examation.

4th May 2010, 09:19 PM
prakashbioc

Default Re: Eligibility for CBI examination after 3 year Hotel Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi i did 3years degree in hotel management,form SMU university.am i eligble for cbi examation.
yes, you can are eligible for the CBI (SI) posts since you are having a degree u are more eligible for the posts. More over, the posts needs the physical fitness of 165 cm height, weight in accordance of height and eye sight of 6x6 with out rectification and with out any disabilities. any degree is eligible to apply so u can apply for the same.
All the Best!!!
4th May 2010, 11:17 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for the exam as they need graduate from any stream and you are i guess a graduate so you are eligible for the CBI exam..
good luck pal..
wish you success....
byee take care..
5th May 2010, 12:14 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

CBI conduct exams for various post so the eligibility varies with the post advertised. To get the complete details about eligibility of various post please visit the official website of CBI.
16th June 2010, 02:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

Any graduate or candidates with proffessional or technical qualification are eligible for CBI examination.
You should be between 20-25 years, to write the examination for recruitment of sub-inspector of police in CBI.
I really appreciate that you want to join CBI, but since you have done your hotel management, i think you must stick to the hotel industry. You have given 3 important years to learn hotel management, you should make it count.
8th July 2010, 12:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, any graduate can appear for CBI exams. You could go in for appointment to the SI category of the CBI cadre. Those who get into IPS cadre can directly go to DySP and above levels in CBI
15th July 2010, 10:18 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

you can fill the form after passing 12th with science.
in more than 70000 application,70 are choosen ,you can fill your candidature as hotel management passed too
21st July 2010, 04:52 PM
www.chauregb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakashbioc View Post
yes, you can are eligible for the CBI (SI) posts since you are having a degree u are more eligible for the posts. More over, the posts needs the physical fitness of 165 cm height, weight in accordance of height and eye sight of 6x6 with out rectification and with out any disabilities. any degree is eligible to apply so u can apply for the same.
All the Best!!!
Sorry dude, but you are wrong, CBI doesnt requires any height of 165cm, whether it requires only 1.5 feet height n the weight also should not be more than 30 k.g. so just follow my instructions for the exam and get start with decreasing the height and weight if it is more than 1.5 feet and then also more than 30 kg. Curse of Luck
24th July 2010, 01:42 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

You should be between 20-25 years, to write the examination for recruitment of sub-inspector of police in CBI.I really appreciate that you want to join CBI, but since you have done your hotel management, i think you must stick to the hotel industry. You have given 3 important years to learn hotel management,
10th November 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

test comment
24th November 2010, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for cbi
22nd December 2010, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

HI...I AM STUDYING ENGINEERING. THERE IS AN ANY CHANCE TO GET CBI JOB. IF IT'S WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE
16th January 2011, 02:46 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

In order to enter into CBI you have to clear civil service exam and then choose IPS cadre and you must be graduate to appear for this exam
15th March 2011, 10:54 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,
To join CBI you needs to clear the CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)
Eligibility Criteria:-

QUALIFICATION: The minimum Qualification needed to sit in this exam is to be Graduate enough in any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

for more details:
www.cbi.gov.in
29th December 2011, 11:19 AM
joblesswork

Any graduate or candidates with proffessional or technical qualification are eligible for CBI examination.
You should be between 20-25 years, to write the examination for recruitment of sub-inspector of police in CBI.
I really appreciate that you want to join CBI, but since you have done your hotel management, i think you must stick to the hotel industry. You have given 3 important years to learn hotel management, you should make it count.
16th April 2012, 12:39 AM
neat_raw

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?