8th January 2018, 12:03 PM
singh dharamveer

Eligibility and colleges for ITI Diploma via distance mode?

I am working in railways and I want to do ITI Diploma in Electric. Can I do it with correspondence course? Which universities/colleges offer such courses via distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  2. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  3. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  4. How to do diploma in electrical or electronics distance mode? I have done 2 years ITI in electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  6. List of colleges in Tamilnadu to do Diploma Automobile for ITI candidate having 5 years work experience?
  7. List of AICTE approved institutes for distance mode diploma engineering
  8. Is it good to do diploma through distance mode?
  9. B.Tech in distance education mode after ITI electronics
  10. Which college in Delhi offers ITI (NCVT) course through distance mode?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance mode in Navi Mumbai?
  12. Is it possible to pursue ITI Diploma and B.Tech together? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode?
  14. Which institution provides diploma in distance mode after completion of 1 year ITI from Delhi?
  15. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges to study Diploma in Mechanical stream in distance mode? Can I appear in Railway JE exam after passing Diploma?
  17. Can I study distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering being a Railway employee on ITI basis?
  18. Which college in Chennai is offering Diploma in Mining through distance mode?
10th April 2018, 12:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and colleges for ITI Diploma via distance mode?

Yes, you can do ITI course in distance mode.

List of Institutes for ITI course in distance mode in India:

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

Osmania University, Telangana

Sikkim Manipal University, Pune

Nalanda open university, Bihar.

ITI is mostly a practical oriented course which requires you to get trained in particular trade and it is almost impossible to gain any practical knowledge through just theoretical learning. So it will be better to pursue ITI in regular mode only if you want to gain good skills.
Candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th standard as per the trade in which he wants to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?