24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved colleges to study Diploma in Mechanical stream in distance mode? Can I appear in Railway JE exam after passing Diploma?

I have passed ITI and doing job in Railway and I want to do Diploma in Mechanical stream from distance education mode. List of AICTE approved colleges for it? Can I appear in Railway JE exam after passing Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. List of colleges offering AICTE approved Diploma Mechanical course in India?
  3. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  4. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  5. Procedure to complete mechanical diploma in distance mode
  6. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE?
  7. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  8. List of college offering distance mode diploma approved by AICTE and UGC in Telangana
  9. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  10. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges which offer Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Diploma courses in Kerala?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  12. AICTE Approved Distance Diploma Engineering Colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  14. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  17. AICTE approved distance Diploma colleges in Kolkata which provides admission to LLB graduates?
  18. List of AICTE approved Gujarat colleges?
30th October 2017, 05:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved colleges to study Diploma in Mechanical stream in distance mode? Can I appear in Railway JE exam after passing Diploma?

Diploma in Engineering candidates are eligible to apply for Railway Junior Engineer examination.

The full form of AICTE is All India council for Technical Education. There is no college approved by AICTE for distance diploma in Mechanical engineering.

You should clear state level diploma entrance exam to get admission in regular diploma course and become eligible for Railway JE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?