20th January 2020, 02:35 PM
silan swasti pradhan

Eligibility criteria for applying and writing Odisha Administrative Service-OAS entrance?

Hi, I am pursuing my final year of BCA from Utkal University in Odisha. So, after completing my BCA will I be eligible to apply and write the Odisha Administrative Services (OAS) examination?

15th August 2022, 02:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for applying and writing Odisha Administrative Service-OAS entrance?

The basic qualifications required for appearing in OAS (Odisha Administrative Service) examination are as below:-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years. Upper age limit relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Also, you must know how to write, read and speak in Odia and must have passed Class 10th or 12th with Odia language as one of the subjects.

So, after completion of BCA degree course, you will be eligible for appearing in OAS examination if you satisfy other requirements for the same examination too.

For complete details regarding OAS examination, you can refer to the link www.opsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?