25th February 2011, 09:40 PM

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. in Delhi University?

hi i m a b.com(h) iiird year student, right now can i apply for B.ED from DU? or firstly i have 2 go for master's degree then only i can go 4 B.ED?

26th February 2011, 10:57 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. in Delhi University?

Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the University of Delhi should meet either of the following eligibility criteria I or II for being considered for admission to the course through the entrance test and interviews

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – I
(a) Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a
recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern, or with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3
pattern

and

(b) Having studied at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as
school teaching subjects, from out of the ones indicated in List - I or List - III given in Item
2 below, with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects. (All
the papers/ courses offered by the candidate in each of the two subjects at the bachelor’s
degree to be taken into consideration for the purpose of calculation of each of the subject
percentage)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – II
Master’s degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a recognised
university, in any of the subject options indicated in List - I or List - II given in Item 2 below with a
minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate

OR

Masters degree in Commerce from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in
aggregate

OR

(a) Masters degree in Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology from a recognised university with
a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate
and

(b) Having studied at least one subject at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as a
school teaching subject, from out of the ones indicated in List - I or List - III given in Item
2 below, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in that subject. (All the papers/
courses offered by the candidate in the subject at the bachelor’s degree to be taken into
consideration for the purpose of calculation of the subject percentage)

OR
(a) Masters degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a
recognised university in any subject with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate

and

(b) Having studied at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as
school teaching subjects, from out of the ones indicated in List - I or List - III given in Item
2 below, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects. (All
the papers/ courses offered by the candidate in each of the two subjects at the bachelor’s
degree to be taken into consideration for the purpose of calculation of each of the subject
percentage)

For details youn see the attached file.

Regards
Kapila
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS2010.pdf(113.8 KB, 6130 views)
26th February 2011, 11:34 AM
arvind.aggarwal132

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi i m a b.com(h) iiird year student, right now can i apply for B.ED from DU? or firstly i have 2 go for master's degree then only i can go 4 B.ED?
Hi

You can apply for B.Ed.

Eligibility for B.Ed. Course is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent.
26th February 2011, 11:49 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. in Delhi University are as shown: -

1. A candidate should be graduate with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from a recognised institute / university.

2. Masters degree in any subject with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from a recognised institute / university.

3. Age - upto 30 Years

Good Luck
26th February 2011, 02:11 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

The B.Ed course is available at Delhi University

Eligibility criteria is that you should have completed you degree from any recognized university

The forms can be brought from DU itself by payment either through cash or by DD. You will even download the form their website www.du.ac.in

Submit the form before the last date to the Delhi officer

Thanks
26th February 2011, 02:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. in Delhi University?

If You Are Interested To Get Admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the University of Delhi Then For This You Have To Completed Your Bachelor Degree From The Recognised University With a Minimum of 50% Marks in Aggregate.

OR

You Must Have Completed Your Master’s degree Course from a Recognised University With a Minimum of 50% Marks in Aggregate.

And Candidates Who Have Appeared in the final Year degrees Exams And Whose Results Are Awaited May Also Apply For B.ed Exams.

And If You Want To get More Details Regarding B.ed Exams Of DU, Then Please Read the Given Notification OR Visit the Official Websites Of DU -

http://cie.du.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS2010.pdf(113.8 KB, 276 views)
26th February 2011, 02:58 PM
omprakash sharma

hi,

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

1. Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the
University of Delhi should meet either of the following eligibility criteria I or II for being considered
for admission to the course through the entrance test and interviews
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – I
(a) Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a
recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern, or with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3
pattern
and
2 below, with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects. (All
percentage)
Master’s degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a recognised
university, in any of the subject options indicated in List - I or List - II given in Item 2 below with a
OR
Masters degree in Commerce from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in
aggregate
OR
(a) Masters degree in Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology from a recognised university with
and
(b) Having studied at least one subject at the bachelor’s degree level, to be later taken as a
school teaching subject, from out of the ones indicated in List - I or List - III given in Item
2 below, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in that subject. (All the papers/
courses offered by the candidate in the subject at the bachelor’s degree to be taken into
OR
(a) Masters degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a
and
2 below, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects. (All
percentage)
26th February 2011, 03:01 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

the eligibility criteria includes that you should have a bachelor's degree from any of the recognized college or the university .....with a minimum of the 50% of the marks ......
and the form are available in the DU and even can be downloaded from the site:
www.du.ac.in
26th February 2011, 03:08 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for DU B.Ed is a minimum graduation degree

from a recognized university, with minimum 50% score in graduation.

Including final year degree students whose results are awaited

can also apply, on a provisional basis.. provided later they fulfill the above

criteria of passing graduation with minimum 50% marks.

Hence you are eligible to apply

No need to go for masters.

The forms can be brought from DU itself by payment either through cash or by DD. Or you can download the form the
www.du.ac.in
26th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As a B.com(h) student you have no use to get the B.ed degree as a commerce subject is for classes 11th & 12th and B.A,B.ed is meant for the TGT posts.

So its better for you to first complete your masters degree as after that you have two options-
1. You can appear for the NET exam if you scored 55% marks in your PG & can apply for a lectureship.
2. You can do your B.ed & can apply for the PGT posts.
27th February 2011, 02:08 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

hi dear,

ELIGIBILITY critera

1. Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme of the
University of Delhi should meet either of the following eligibility criteria I or II for being considered
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – I

pattern
and
percentage)
OR
aggregate
OR
and
OR

and

2 below, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each of these two subjects.
good luck.
28th February 2011, 12:51 AM
akki89

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Dear friend,

For applying in B.Ed. course you must fulfill the criteria of

having a graduation degree from a recognized university with

minimum 55% marks in your graduation. Also, you can apply in

your final year of graduation but you have to submit the provisional

certificate and must satisfy the 55% criteria at the time of admission.

For more details and to get application form visit the official website:

http://www.du.ac.in

Thank you...
1st March 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.sc biotechnology from sikkim manipal university with 55% marks...m i eligible for b.ed?also i secured 49.33% marks in b.sc from du.please give me some advice.i will be very thankful to you.

Reemanshi
rcreems@ gmail.com
3rd March 2011, 01:49 AM
yogs.singh

elligibility cretia for the b.ed. in delhi university

date of exam - 22 may 2011

last date of form- 5th may 2011

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – I
pattern
and
percentage)
3rd March 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

when du B.ed Entrance forms are avilable.?reply soon
5th March 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

can i do B. ED from delhi university.. I have done BCA from ignou.. Reply me at [email protected]..
9th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

when b.ed forms are available from delhi university?
9th March 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv done BSc MLT(medical lab technology) from Punjab Technical Univrsty. Am i eligible for B.Ed??plz reply soon
14th March 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my graduation in b.com (pass) with 50%, what should i do b.ed or master degree.. what should i do firstly? plz tell me, i will be very thankful to you
21st March 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Geeta Gautam.
I have completed my Graduation from Delhi university.
I got 48.78 % marks.
Can i apply for b ed from Delhi University.
I am belong from SC.
26th March 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

i hv done BA(Prog) from dellhi university. am i eligible for B
26th March 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i hv done BA (Prog) from delhi university.Am i eligible for b ed .
31st March 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

hi..
i had completed my BCA in 2010..m i eligible for b.ed??? plz reply soon..
5th April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for appearing for the B.ed. entrance
10th April 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i am anamika.. i hv cmplted my graduation in B.COM(PASS) by mata sundari... (d.u) regular... can i go for b.ed directly or do i hv to first go for masters degree than only i can do b.ed?
17th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I passed B.A. from d.u. with 44.5% and m.sc (computer sc.)from m.d.university with 66% marks. Can i apply for b.ed? after doing b.ed, will i be eligible later for tet exam?
23rd April 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i got 49% marks in b.sc life science m i eligible for b.ed sir?
2nd May 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com (accounts hons.) , can I apply for the b.ed from delhi university? kindly reply as soon as possible
11th May 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

sir i ve done ba prog from du and scored 48.5% im eligible for b.ed plzzz rep soon
14th May 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me from where i can check eligibility condition for MEd course of delhi university?
5th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i m neha maire pas fcw soco thi nd 54% marks h to maira b.ed m admission ho jayega plz rply
8th June 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Does a PG diploma(one year) also considered as a masters degree for the admission to b.Ed program in delhi universit (CIE)?
17th June 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

master degree is necessary for b.ed.
20th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I had taken maths & eco as teaching subject how does i prepare for entrance of b.ed du?
23rd July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in bsc.elect(hons) can i apply for b.ed entrance test and interview.reply as soon...
27th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

For b.ed is it mandatory to have masters degree in commerce ? can a student do b.ed after mba?
19th August 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

bca sudent is eligible for b.ed?
19th August 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Does a bca student is eligible for b.ed in du?
20th August 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 37. i am suitable for the criteria u have given for b.ed. only my age is a big issue. is it possible for me to join b.ed.
12th October 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done my ba general from eiilm univesity with 50% marks,am i eligeble for bed

-VIKAS
[email protected]
12th October 2011, 05:03 PM
vikas.unisys

hello sir i am complited my ba general from eiilm university and i am 30 year old,am i eligible for bed program or other govt service,i am belonging from obc category

-vikas

[email protected]
12th October 2011, 05:05 PM
vikas.unisys

hello sir i am complited my ba general from eiilm university and i am 30 year old,am i eligible for bed program or other govt service,i am belonging from obc category

-vikas

[email protected]
15th October 2011, 09:40 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Re: What colleges and courses can I get in Delhi University after scoring 70% in 12th(Commerce)?
With 70%age in +2 with commerce, you can get the average colleges like:-
1) khalsa college
2) indraprasth college
3) st.mary
dear,but this time cut-offs are very high, like for SRCC it is 100 %
1st November 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done B.Sc( Hons Physics) And MCA.(Both in first division).
Now i plan to Do B.Ed.
Can anyone please answer few of my queries:
1.Is there any difference in regular and correspondence B.ed with respect to job .
2.Any good colleges In South west Delhi(Near DWARKA).
3.What is the usual fee structure and when is usualy exam conducted.
4.Any books to prepare for the entrance exam.

I will be thankfully if anyone can help me out with these queries.
please reply @:

[email protected]
20th November 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out 48% marks from sol can i eligible for b.ed ?
25th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out 45% marks from du i want addm in delhi b.ed any university. so can i...pls tell me now...
30th November 2011, 01:22 PM
mahi 16

There are very few seats in the Delhi university for the B.ED.
First of all Delhi university conduct entrance examination for the students.
you can collect forms from the office of delhi university.

entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.
than there is counselling.
than admission.
30th November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am pass out of 53% marks from du can i eligible for b.ed.Plz tell me the university of b.ed in delhi
4th February 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing sociology(h) final year from d.u,cn i do bed from delhi university?
4th February 2012, 05:32 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend , if you want to go for teaching jobs in future then you can go for B.ed course..

Eligibility for B.ed course:-

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in any trade from a recognized university.

2.Candidate has to secure 50% aggregate in graduation.

3.No age limit.

So, if you have 50% aggregate in graduation then you can apply for B.Ed course.

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?