18th January 2011, 05:27 PM
your student

Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exams? Can I appear PO exams after 2 years advanced diploma in fashion designing from IIFT and B.A. (English Honors)?

I did 2 years advanced diploma in fashion designing from iift , am i eligible for bank PO exams also i am graduate in English honors with 45% marks.

19th January 2011, 07:11 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exams? Can I appear PO exams after 2 years advanced diploma in fashion designing from IIFT and B.A. (English Honors)?

yes u r eligible for bank po exam, degree in any dicipline will do, sometime they specify percentage of marks sometime dont, basic knowledge of computers is needed. sometime they ask for computer certificate but its ok if u had computer subject in ur graduation.
gud luck
2nd February 2011, 01:00 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Bank PO exams? Can I appear PO exams after 2 years advanced diploma in fashion designing from IIFT and B.A. (English Honors)?

Dear friend,

As you have completed your graduation, then you are surely eligible for appearing at bank PO exam.

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear at Bank PO exams is to have a graduation degree.

All the best!!
16th February 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to say that i am doing Bsc(IT) from NIIT.then can i eligible for appearning in bank PO examination.my graduation program is from distance education it is from Kuvempu University Karnataka...
11th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i really want to ask you the same as above,
23rd May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have given final yr exam of graduation am i eligible for po exam
22nd June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bba course, am i elligible for bank po exam?
30th June 2011, 08:53 AM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

hello dear friend
you have to fullfill following condition
1.12 with 60%
and graduation degree
and basic computer knowladge

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?