17th September 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?

Hello,
I have done a 3 years Advanced Diploma in Textile and Fashion Designing after that teaching in a degree college. But I have been asked to clear NET so that I am eligible to teach in a college further more. I want to know what would be the eligibility for me to go ahead with UGC-NET?

Related Questions:
24th September 2015, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?

For UGC NET you need post graduation degree with at least 55% marks in the given field. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. At present you are having diploma qualification which is not sufficient for NET.

Therefore, you need to pursue post graduation in the given field before applying for UGC NET which will take at least 2 years minimum.
25th August 2021, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing who is teaching in a Degree college?

Can i apply for net exam , i have done M.F.tech from NIFT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?